Weekly Weigh In

Options
Kekibird
Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
Here is just a general weekly post for weigh ins. Post your weight goals here, your losses/gains and any comments on your weekly goals and how they turned out.

Replies

• Kekibird
    Options
    I saw 183.4 today. A pound down. I won't change my ticker or log it till it sticks for a month. But a lower number was nice to see.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Last Week:217.2
    Current weight:216.6
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Last week was 214
    This week was 213

Slow and steady wins the race...

My goals for this upcoming week is to not gain any weight. I've been benched for a few days as I had a benign fatty tumor removed from my armpit and so I can't do anything to break too much of a sweat. So I'm going to rest and recuperate and be ready to go back full swing as soon as I can without causing myself to get infected.
  • ngottstein
    Options
    167.2 no gain no loss. I won't complain too much although I did stay within my calories every day except 1 so thought I would lose something. :noway: Oh well, I'll keep plugging away. Have a great weekend everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Good morning "In it to Win it 2012 Teammates" It is an overcast day in Southern California. All is well and today is friday weigh in
    I must apologize to all of you, last week I did not weigh in, I did not mean to do it but I did and wanted to take accountability to all of you. Well I did weigh in this morning, still up a pound from my previous weigh in, but with all that in mind, I want to get back to doing some type of exercise. My knee is still out for running, but I want to try and get some other type of exercise in, swimming or walking. I tried last week to walk and pain still present in my knee, so I am thinking swimming might be better. Any way have a wonderful day and weekend and see you all on Mondays mini-daily goals.
    Special thanks to Kekibird for holding this together :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: Ciao
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Week 1:217.2
    Last Week's:216.6
    Current Weight: 216.4
  • Kekibird
    Options
    Up 2 lbs from last week's weigh-in. I call bullsh*t. Can't gain 2 lbs in a week.

But I'm not really trying right now. Oh well...
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Up 2 lbs from last week's weigh-in. I call bullsh*t. Can't gain 2 lbs in a week.

But I'm not really trying right now. Oh well...

I'm sorry but your post made me giggle just a little :tongue: I so totally understand your frustration!! I am up .5 lbs this week - didn't do any exercise this week & just be glad no one suggested that I do something cause I probably would have bitten their head off:devil: You can probably tell I've been pretty grouchy (just ask my husband). Anyway, today is a new day - got outside for some gardening & cooked dinner on the grill so that has made me feel better. Have a wedding to go to in 2 weeks & the pants I want to wear are a little snug so hoping for some motivation :happy: Hope everyone has a great week!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good morning In It to Win 2012 Team!!! Another week has passed some of us had challenges to deal, however, the good news is it is over!!! Leave it behind and keep your eyes focused on today. I weighed in and have lost 2 lbs in a week, I recorded earlier and I am very happy to get the results from doing the following: Drink 100 oz a day and keep food intake in smaller portions. My knee is feeling better, had a great massage on my I-T band and back yesterday and I believe I am going to start running next week!!!! I am so excited. Have a great day and weekend! Looking to read your success or challenges we are here for you!:flowerforyou:
  • Kekibird
    Options
    And now back down the same 2 pounds.

Up down up down up down.

No matter really. I'm glad to still be in the mid-lower 180's even though on certain days I swear I've gained back every single pound lost.

Mind games...
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a pleasant week and that a wonderful weekend lies ahead. 2 pounds gone! Almost 1/4 of the way there for me. This week I am going to attempt to drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water next week. Not sure I'll be able to accomplish it but we shall see. I'll probably end up getting up to go pee every 5 stinking minutes....oh well. Have a great week everyone!
  • ngottstein
    Options
    No gain, no loss. Plateaus suck:frown:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    No gain, no loss. Plateaus suck:frown:
    check your water intake and food, do you need to make any changes? Best to you this week!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    I hope everyone had a pleasant week and that a wonderful weekend lies ahead. 2 pounds gone! Almost 1/4 of the way there for me. This week I am going to attempt to drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water next week. Not sure I'll be able to accomplish it but we shall see. I'll probably end up getting up to go pee every 5 stinking minutes....oh well. Have a great week everyone!

Very happy for you and your progress, keep focused on today and write everything down, good luck:flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    And now back down the same 2 pounds.

Up down up down up down.

No matter really. I'm glad to still be in the mid-lower 180's even though on certain days I swear I've gained back every single pound lost.

Mind games...
    I have been there too!!! But you know what, a new start begins and you know what works, put the skills in action one day at a time. You have made fabulous progress and your look beautiful as always. I know you can do this! Take care and stay positive:heart::flowerforyou: :heart: ciao bella
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good morning In It to Win It 2012. First of all wishing everyone a blessed day today! I am staying positive today and looking at running my first 3 miles in a 2:1 speed. A slow recovery. I can tell I need exercise and water to keep losing. No loss this week. I am praying for better results next week. Enjoy your weekend and week! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Happy Friday!!! Well I am up a pound and I am looking forward to getting if off for next weeks weigh in. How is everyone doing? I know it has been a challenging month for all of us. Keep focused and positive, one day at a time. Have a great weekend and week ahead:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    No gain or loss, have really been bad about logging the past 2 weeks. Have made a promise to myself to start again tomorrow. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :flowerforyou:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    Happy Friday!!! Well I am up a pound and I am looking forward to getting if off for next weeks weigh in. How is everyone doing? I know it has been a challenging month for all of us. Keep focused and positive, one day at a time. Have a great weekend and week ahead:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:

I love your words of encouragement! :love: It's amazing the power of a few words. Sometimes that's all it takes to turn things around. I think it's been 3 weeks since I last logged my food but I'm starting again tomorrow. THANK YOU so much for helping me. :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    No gain or loss, have really been bad about logging the past 2 weeks. Have made a promise to myself to start again tomorrow. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :flowerforyou:
    Glad you are back, I realize that doing this every week can become a bore especially if things are happening in your life that takes you off your goal. That is why we are here, to encourage, support and motivate you to go the distance on your weight loss. It will come off in time. Glad to hear your desire to get back on the In It to Win It 2012 Train :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: