Week Three

Options
I thought we would've had a week three in the topics but oh well here is it.

Day two week three Plyometric Cardio Circuit, I seem to be doing more ski abs which btw are still nightmare for me and my pushups are a teeny bit better yay. :smile:

Replies

• Nserrano03
    Options
    I thought we would've had a week three in the topics but oh well here is it.

Day two week three Plyometric Cardio Circuit, I seem to be doing more ski abs which btw are still nightmare for me and my pushups are a teeny bit better yay. :smile:

I agree! I can do more ski jumps and push ups are getting better. I can down a bit further:smile:
  • ojosverdes75
    Options
    Of all the exercises, ski abs kill me the most. It's really that three-exercise sequence in a row where you first do the suicide jumps/pushups, then ski abs, then in & out abs. It's the only sequence in which I take breaks. It's hard to tell if I'm getting better or not (week 3 starts tomorrow).
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3 yesterday. Ski abs is the hardest.
    I start to like In & Out just b/c ski abs sux!
  • cyndi2012
    cyndi2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Last workout in week 3 to be completed tomorrow! Still not so fond of pushups LOL, but I suppose i'm getting better at 'em. Definitely noticing a loss of inches and feeling much more energetic and strong throughout the day.

Today was the first day I started looking forward to month 2 instead of dreading it!!