Weight, Measurements, Pics, Etc.

Options
Hi Everyone!

Wow, I'm so happy with the amazing interest in this challenge! I'm very motivated and excited to get started.

I wondered if everyone would want to share their starting point, whether it be your weight, measurements, "before" picture, anything that identifies your starting point of this challenge. I love being able to look back to the beginning and see how far we've come.

I'll start.

I don't weight myself anymore. The scale had WAY too much control over me, and since I came to the realization that I was within 10 pounds of my goal and had the knowledge that muscle outweighs fat, I concluded that I should be relying more on measurements and clothes fit than the number on the scale. So I"ll be going by measurements.

Chest 35"

Waist 28.5"

Hips 39"

L Thigh 22.5"

R Thigh 21"

L Arm 12.5"

R Arm 12"

Replies

• lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 302.6. I've gotten away from obsessing over the scale but I have to get on it once a week.
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Wow, I'm so happy with the amazing interest in this challenge! I'm very motivated and excited to get started.

I wondered if everyone would want to share their starting point, whether it be your weight, measurements, "before" picture, anything that identifies your starting point of this challenge. I love being able to look back to the beginning and see how far we've come.

I'll start.

I don't weight myself anymore. The scale had WAY too much control over me, and since I came to the realization that I was within 10 pounds of my goal and had the knowledge that muscle outweighs fat, I concluded that I should be relying more on measurements and clothes fit than the number on the scale. So I"ll be going by measurements.

Chest 35"

Waist 28.5"

Hips 39"

L Thigh 22.5"

R Thigh 21"

L Arm 12.5"

R Arm 12"
    Silly question :blushing: - when you measure waist do you measure across belly button or below or above??? everyone seems to be different! :embarassed: lol
  • micmac327
    micmac327 Posts: 128
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'll start.

Chest 35"

Waist 28.5"

Hips 39"

L Thigh 22.5"

R Thigh 21"

L Arm 12.5"

R Arm 12"
    Silly question :blushing: - when you measure waist do you measure across belly button or below or above??? everyone seems to be different! :embarassed: lol

LOL. I always use my navel for consistency. Technically, I dont know if your actual waist is the navel or the narrowest part of your waist, but I find it easier just to the the navel.
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'll start.

Chest 35"

Waist 28.5"

Hips 39"

L Thigh 22.5"

R Thigh 21"

L Arm 12.5"

R Arm 12"

LOL. I always use my navel for consistency. Technically, I dont know if your actual waist is the navel or the narrowest part of your waist, but I find it easier just to the the navel.
    Well than thats what ill do - lol :laugh:
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    i don't know how to post pics - yes, i could learn - but i'm just not sure i'm ready for that adventure yet! (-: i have some measurements on hand, but yikes...i'm just so self-conscience about listing them!

i obsess over the scale - i try so hard no to do that but i'm a glutton for punishment! i'm not losing a whole lot but i'm really working out hard and trying to eat better and eat some/most of my cals back!

i'll take inches lost over pounds any day...good luck peeps!
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    Here goes, my measurements are -

chest -35

waist - 30.5

hips -37

r thigh -22

l thigh -22

r arm -10

l arm -10

I'm really hopeing to knock off some inches on the waist and hips and BULK up my dinky arms!! :bigsmile:
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 129.8

Chest: 33
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 39.5
    Thighs: 23
    Arms: 11
  • mum32008
    mum32008 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Here's my measurements

Hip : 41
    Waist : 34
    Bust : 42
    R leg : 26
    L Leg : 26
    R Arm : 12.5
    L Arm : 12.5

My Weight is also 166.8 lbs

Have taken pics on my phone although to post on here would have to put on fb then comp then here, not quite ready for my fb friends to see lol, hopefully 30 days from now these measurements will be less :smile:
  • sarammorgan
    Options
    My starting weight for this challenge is 152.8.
    Weight measurement is 38 inches.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My measurements

Bust: 35.5
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 37
    Thighs: 20
    Upper arms: 10
    Calves: 13

Height: 5'8
  • looplooploop
    Options
    Hey guys, I've been doing the 30DS for the past 10 days. I was planning on doing 8 days at each level in order to be done by the time I leave for a trip to Las Vegas on April 30th.. But I've started to get a little bored with the 30DS and bought Ripped in 30 yesterday, along with some heavier weights than I've been using. I'm probably going to switch it up between videos and levels each day, along with a yoga video I bought yesterday as well. I likely won't be doing the videos while I'm in Vegas, but our hotel does have a gym and I'm hoping to go a few mornings while I'm there. Looking forward to this challenge!

Height: 5'7.5"
    Weight: 151.6 lbs
    Waist: 30"
    Bust: 38"
    Hips: 40"
    Arm: 11.5"
    Thigh: 23"
  • shonovo
    shonovo Posts: 104
    Options
    i will be weighing myself tomorrow for a starting weight...
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'll add my weight and measurements here. Then if I'm confident enough, I'll add pictures at the end lol.

SW 217 lbs
    CW 196.5 lbs
    Edited to add: Height 5' 3.5" (The 0.5" really does make a difference :laugh: )

Bust 46.5"
    Chest 41"
    Waist 38"
    Hips 49" (Yikes!!)
    Thighs 28.25"/28"
    Calves 17.75"
    Upperarm 14"/13/75"
    Forearm 10.5"
    Neck 14.5"

Hopefully I'll see some great results!! I'm currently doing Shred It with Weights and started 6 week 6 pack this morning :)
  • Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So excited at this challenge!!

Height: 5"3
    SW: 153lbs

Chest: 38"
    Waist: 31"
    Hips: 37"
    L Arm: 12"
    R Arm: 12"
    L Thigh: 20"
    R Thigh: 20"
  • amyinGA
    amyinGA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started 30ds this past Wednesday. I've decided to do 10 days on each level, and I'm taking Sundays off. So today was free, and actually the first day that I am not sore!

My starting weight is 167.

R arm: 13"
    R Thigh: 24"
    Boobs: 43"
    Waist: 39.5" (at belly button)
    Hips: 44"

I will only post the picture of me in my sports bra at the end of the 30 days IF I lost. It's too embarrassing. However, I will be willing if I've lost a respectable amount of inches:)
  • Xchristie_89X
    Options
    I think im the biggest to post so far lol

Start Weight: 252lbs
    Height: 5'6"

Start Neck: 15.5
    Start Bust: 48
    Start Waist (narrowest part): 45
    Start Hips: 52
    Start Arms: (R) 18 & (L) 17
    Start Thighs: (R) 27 & (L) 26

Im on day 3 tomorrow, however i will be taking a break from friday for a week as im going away and not able to do it while im away so i will pick it up where i stopped when i get back.
  • nannanorem
    nannanorem Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am going to do my best at this but since I am so out of shape I will probably have to take a day or 2 off since I could barely walk after the 1st attempt at this. :frown:

My weight right now is 148.8
    Height 5'4"

Waist 38.0
    Hips 41.0
    Breasts 39.5
    L Thigh 21.25
    R Thigh 21.5
    R arm 11.5
    L arm 12.0
  • mbjackson02
    mbjackson02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

So excited to start this challenge.

I am 5'6'' and weigh 175.

Will be taking measurements in the morning.

Wish everyone good luck!!

Melinda
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, hear we go!!

Height- 6 foot
    Weight- 81.8kg

Waist: 31.5"
    Chest (below the boobs) 35"
    Bust: 36.25" (such tiny boobs!)
    Hips (widest part, across my bum actually): 44"
    Upper Arm: 12"
    Fore Arm: 10"
    Thigh: 27.5"L 28"R
    Calf: 17.75"L 17.5"R

Holy crap I'm such a pear!! My thigh is only 4 inches smaller then my waist!
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My weight right now is 145. I don't have any measurements right now since I don't have a tape measure.