CFBC

Options
Qarol
Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
I was hoping someone would start this...Thanks!

Replies

• quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome! Hang with me though a little bit - I'm working on getting it all set up, haha :)
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh! I'm in!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    *waves hand in air*

You mean there are others??? :wink:
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Oh yay!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a group...I want to vomit a little bit every time I see someone's user name like 'bobby's_mommy" :sick:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a group...I want to vomit a little bit every time I see someone's user name like 'bobby's_mommy"
    I kind of agree...it's like I want to ask, don't you have an identity OTHER than being a mother or wife?
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I was trying to find another group I am part of and randomly stumbled upon this group. I hope you have room for one more! It seems like everyone on MFP is somebody's mommy and a few of my MFP friends are actively trying to get pregnant, so it is nice to find a group of like minded people.
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Glad this group was started... :happy:
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a group...I want to vomit a little bit every time I see someone's user name like 'bobby's_mommy"
    I kind of agree...it's like I want to ask, don't you have an identity OTHER than being a mother or wife?

THANK YOU! I see this on facebook and I'm like, "Hi, um, I'm not friends with your kid."

And hello group :)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I love this group!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! i'm so glad there is ONE place i can go that won't have those nasty baby counters. *shudders*
  • quixoticmantis
    Options
    *waves hand in air*

You mean there are others??? :wink:

Absolutely!! Nice to meet you :)
  • quixoticmantis
    Options
    Hi all, I was trying to find another group I am part of and randomly stumbled upon this group. I hope you have room for one more! It seems like everyone on MFP is somebody's mommy and a few of my MFP friends are actively trying to get pregnant, so it is nice to find a group of like minded people.

I agree! These are some of the reasons why I wanted to start this group! Welcome, everyone!!! :drinker:
  • Nastasha915
    Nastasha915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Glad to be around like-minded people. It's surprising how people look at you when you say you don't want to have kids :laugh:
  • twistedpair
    twistedpair Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like kids....especially when I can give them back to their parents.

Works for me!!!:wink:
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options

EXACTLY!!!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I like kids....especially when I can give them back to their parents.

Works for me!!!:wink:

I say this all the time!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options

EXACTLY!!!

This. So glad I found this group.
  • Fairieluv77
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello everyone! So happy to have found this group!