KickStart week:

cocolo89
cocolo89 Posts: 1,169 Member
Started Yesterday, did Cardio 1 and 30Day Shred + 6week6pack in the morning. I didn't get my DVDs til later in the day and I figures I did enough strength training for one day. LOL.
I did disc 1 day 1 this morning! excited for whats to come!! Anyone following the meal plan?

Replies

• brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    I ate the 7 day kickstart mealplan. 7 days before we began because I thought I wouldn't have enough energy for the workouts. I lost 7 pounds in one week and then ate like a damn cow for two days and gained 5 pounds back in water weight. So if you are a workout person and understand that you lose water weight in the beginning and that it slows down to 1-2 pounds a week. You will see that I probably did lose 2 solid pounds of fat. Which is awesome!

I will be following a mealplan similar to that one but I will have oatmeal and brown rice thrown in there sometimes.
    How about you?
  • cocolo89
    I will try to follow as close as I can. I need to find a store that carries more organics and natural stuff so I can prepare them the way she set up the plan..i will still be adding in extra snacks cause its to restricted for me. I'm on 1600 cal a day.
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    I will try to follow as close as I can. I need to find a store that carries more organics and natural stuff so I can prepare them the way she set up the plan..i will still be adding in extra snacks cause its to restricted for me. I'm on 1600 cal a day.

Ok I thought it was super duper low on calories. I was adding in proteing shakes and stuff because I never think you should starve yourself on a plan.

I aim for 1780 per day to lose.
  • crisfanning
    crisfanning Posts: 7 Member
    I'm starting today and am planning on following the meal plan along with the BR workouts....I do them in the evenings b/c I already get up at 5am and I just can't do anything in the morning besides drink coffee and get myself and my family ready and out the door:) Happy to find this group!
  • cocolo89
    yey, awesome! I love BR, I have noticed a difference already. :)) I am 2 weeks into it
  • I will definitely have to modify my calorie intake too. The 1200 calorie plan is too less. I will probably have to be between 1800 and 2000 calories.