Silly Phase One Observations

Options
cookieta76
cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
Completed phase one...here are some silly things I've noticed:

1. Anita kicks *kitten*. She did the "easy" versions of all the exercises in 30 Day Shred. She's definitely one of the ladies that I pay attention to during BR - she kicks higher, faster, etc, etc....even when she's not in the spotlight. And I love her little giggle.

2. Even though David doesn't look like he's got much between the ears (sorry David), he also kicks butt!

3. Omar is quite the hero. Period.

4. Mimi is so freaking cute. I love when Jillian asks her to get "dancier" than Natalie during Cardio 1. I totally follow her speedbag routine - so fun!

5. Mimi again - I love her version of "Good Mornings"!

6. Not sure of her name, but when Jillian asks who else can rock "fast feet" she gets REALLY into it! "UGH! UGH! I'M SHAKING IT!" Makes me crack up!

7. "All your life long!" Best quote ever. :)

8. Suicides just aren't that bad! Is it just me?

9. I can't do Running Man without peeing a little bit. Sorry. I've given birth, naturally, three times. TMI - but it happens! Thank you Always PantiLiners. :) (I can't believe I just wrote that!)

10. Hollow man sucks.

11. The Tree is not that hard for me either - I love it!

12. I know some of you are thinking...oh, just wait until Phase 2...and I can't wait!

Tell me some of YOUR silly observations from Phase 1!

:happy:

Tanya

Replies

• stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ha ha #9 cracks me up! I have also given birth so don't feel bad your not alone. Lol
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Oh and also the hollow man is killer. I honestly feel like I am gonna throw up during it! My abs kill the next couple days after that one.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of your comments but I can DO hollow man, no problem!!

And not sure if this applies to you, but my "girls" HATE running man.......and Amen to panty liners!!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I like "suicides!"
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    1) LOVE Mimi and Anita! I love that Natalie talks back to Jillian, too :)
    2) I love suicides! In Cardio 2 I do suicides instead of towel runs.
    3) I'm glad to be done with phase 1 mainly because of the "I'm shakin it!" girl.
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    1) LOVE Mimi and Anita! I love that Natalie talks back to Jillian, too :)
    2) I love suicides! In Cardio 2 I do suicides instead of towel runs.
    3) I'm glad to be done with phase 1 mainly because of the "I'm shakin it!" girl.

i get so annoyed with the "i'm shaking it" girl too. i think she is the same loud annoying one in phase 2, as well! i think anita is AWESOME... i like natalie too but sometimes she doesn't get as high or as quick as anita. suicides come back in workout 8 so don't fret! :) oh and in workout 9, you go from boat post to hollow man, then back to boat pose, then back to hollow man.... something to look forward to as jillian says ;)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    The "I'm shaking it" girl is a spotlight wanna-be, in my opinion...LOL!! It's like she's just sitting there waiting for Jillian to pick on her so she can show off. Cannot stand her!

I totally LOVE Mimi, Natalie and Anita. One of my sons has a crush on Mimi and gets disappointed when she doesn't get a lot of camera face time, like in Workout 6.

I thought I was the only who peed in my pants a little bit with some of the exercises!! There's an ab move in Workout 5 (I think, or it could be 6) and I cannot help peeing a tiny bit every single time. Can I blame it on carrying two sets of twins in a period of two years? They wreaked havoc on my bladder and it'll never be the same again!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'll let you blame anything on two sets of twins in two years.
  • cookieta76
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one that finds "shaking it" girl annoying. And you're so right about her being an attention-hog.
    And yes, I agree - you can blaim anything on 2 sets of twins in two years!

I start Phase 2 today - can't wait to see what else is in store. Everything else you all listed here sounds like fun! :laugh:
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Phase 2 is great!! I feel so much stronger just after the first week!! Let us know how you like it!!

Just a warning...the "shaking it" girl tries even harder to get Jillian's attention in workouts 5 and 6. I like that Jillian pretty much ignores her except for one time when she allows shaking it girl 15 seconds of fame.
  • Mira710
    Options
    In either workout 5 or 6 the "I'm shakin it" girl starts to scream and grunt loudly when doing the upper cuts with the resistance band. My first thought was "here we go again."

(ps- I think it's funny that none of us know her name)
  • theredcliche
    Options
    ha ha, i love that we are all annoyed by her. i looked at the credits at the end of workout 12 to find out the cast's names:

kamillah barrett
    anita bognar
    ken diesel
    teri ann krefting
    omar lopez
    sari melain
    hayley newton
    kent seki
    david shipp
    lana titus
    natalie yco

i think shakin it girl is sari melain. here is a youtube video of her training: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBtMmfsadk
  • theredcliche
    Options
    hahaha ok - watch this video, especially around 2:39. this makes me laugh!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2GMUcS2NJQ&context=C4b58841ADvjVQa1PpcFMcmCl0gqvzqfaXSYauIqsrwlmbnruvedY=
  • Mira710
    Options
    hahaha ok - watch this video, especially around 2:39. this makes me laugh!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2GMUcS2NJQ&context=C4b58841ADvjVQa1PpcFMcmCl0gqvzqfaXSYauIqsrwlmbnruvedY=

Grrrrr! lol
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    All so true!! Especially #9 like you Ive had 3 kids natural
  • cookieta76
    Options
    ha ha, i love that we are all annoyed by her. i looked at the credits at the end of workout 12 to find out the cast's names:

kamillah barrett
    anita bognar
    ken diesel
    teri ann krefting
    omar lopez
    sari melain
    hayley newton
    kent seki
    david shipp
    lana titus
    natalie yco

i think shakin it girl is sari melain. here is a youtube video of her training: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBtMmfsadk

Thanks for this! And the videos - so funny!

And it's workout 5 (just finished my first time!) where she grunts at us again doing the upper cuts! I instantly laughed (through my pain!) and thought of this thread! :wink:
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    OMG, that video is funny! She seriously growls like a bear.

She's a Jillian-wanna-be.
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Those videos are hilarious!!! Grrr!! I can't stand her either!!! The other person I can't stand is Kenta with his "sexy" looks he gives the cameras!!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    The "I'm shaking it" girl is a spotlight wanna-be, in my opinion...LOL!! It's like she's just sitting there waiting for Jillian to pick on her so she can show off. Cannot stand her!

I totally LOVE Mimi, Natalie and Anita. One of my sons has a crush on Mimi and gets disappointed when she doesn't get a lot of camera face time, like in Workout 6.

I thought I was the only who peed in my pants a little bit with some of the exercises!! There's an ab move in Workout 5 (I think, or it could be 6) and I cannot help peeing a tiny bit every single time. Can I blame it on carrying two sets of twins in a period of two years? They wreaked havoc on my bladder and it'll never be the same again!

OMG !! you're reading my mind !! I can't stand that girl..She's such a show off. Exactly she's like waiting for Jillian to look at her so she 'll have a second of "look at me i'm cooler than Jillian time" . I thought I was alone who didn't like her :))))
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Those videos are hilarious!!! Grrr!! I can't stand her either!!! The other person I can't stand is Kenta with his "sexy" looks he gives the cameras!!

Yeah Kenta loves to pose for the camera :)))