Challenge Day 2

Options
lilpe5512
lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
I'm up and ready for day 2. I'm surprised that I'm not real sore. Everyone enjoy your workout and have a good day!

Replies

• nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Today was supposed to be a rest day under the "Making the Cut" program, but I still wanted to work out! I did Level 1 of 30DS this morning. My arms were screaming, but I got through it! Hope everyone has a fantastic workout and day!
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just finished Level 1 day 7. Still sweating! I don't find it easy yet! Guess that's good.
  • grainne_eire
    Options
    any one else feel like they're gunna fall over doing the warm down stretches! Im not flexible at all and feel really awkward when she tells me to spread my legs as far as i can ha! talking about the 30DS
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Going to do ripped in 30 level 1 tonight need some light relief from level 2 since i'm running again tomorrow with my running club.
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Going to dimno more trouble zones today. I've never done it before and I'm a little scared! I figure if I can make it through BFBM then I can do anything! :)
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    any one else feel like they're gunna fall over doing the warm down stretches! Im not flexible at all and feel really awkward when she tells me to spread my legs as far as i can ha! talking about the 30DS

I do my own cool down b/c I am not flexible AT ALL! I If I did all the things they do to cool down, I wouldn't walk for a week. : )
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Workout 2 of body revolution +cardio. I am quite sore from yesterday...yowch.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Ready for day 2 of week 1 when I get home from work tonight. I'm surprised I'm not more sore. But maybe I shouldn't be looking a gift horse in the mouth? :laugh:
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    We are well on our way to being Shredded!! :bigsmile:
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Think I'll throw in a JM work out before lunch today. I was going to start day 1 level 1 yesterday but ate dinner and didn't want to be vomiting haha. I did do 45 min worth of cardio yesterday morning so that made up for it. Will be doing my shred today!
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Going to dimno more trouble zones today. I've never done it before and I'm a little scared! I figure if I can make it through BFBM then I can do anything! :)

I love NMTZ! I can't do the surrenders but it's a great burn. Good luck :)
  • lilpe5512
    Options
    Hi - I just finished Level 1 day 7. Still sweating! I don't find it easy yet! Guess that's good.

I was sweating like crazy, my heart was pumping really fast, and I was cursing at the TV, but I had fun!
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    good morning ladies! me and my girl, jill (yeah, i call her "jill" - she's good with that!) have a lil date planned for tonight...

happy tuesday!
  • lilpe5512
    Options
    Now that I'm at work and have settled down my legsa are killing me. Every time I get up I moan!!!
  • Bordelinski
    Options
    I rolled out of bed, ready for day two. But all my body could say was "ow, ow, ow"! Gonna try and push through since tomorrow is my off day...
  • mbjackson02
    mbjackson02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 yesterday and will be doing day 2 when I get off work tonight. Sometimes I wish i could just reach thru the TV and smack her but she is kicking my butt for sure.
    Hope everyone keeps with it! I know she will have us all in better shape and we cant stop or she will yell!! LOL
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Have to work a split today (11am - 2pm, then 4pm to 9pm) So I'm having trouble fitting in my day 2. Guess I'll have to do it when I get home at night! Hope that doesn't throw off my schedule...
  • grainne_eire
    Options

I do my own cool down b/c I am not flexible AT ALL! I If I did all the things they do to cool down, I wouldn't walk for a week. : )

Lol thank god i'm not alone! will be doing my own stretches today! I
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    just think no pain no gain lol
  • banananisme
    banananisme Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    pushed trough it today :-)
    Happy I did I feel great afterwards
    Day 2 done