Level 3

Options
MaryTheIceCube
MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
For those currently on Level 3 of 30DS, discuss!

Replies

• kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 today. Was hoping for less plank work- was disappointed. Ugh....
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Last day of level 2 for me is today. Will I die tomorrow on level 3? We'll see. I'm going to preview it tonight after my level 2 workout.
  • kabarnes45
    kabarnes45 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I didn't die, but today my abs kinda wish I had. Some of the individual exercises were definitely harder, but I was no more sweaty and wheezy by the end than I was at L1 or 2. It seems like a bigger step than from L1 to L2 was. Sure you'll do great! Let us know how your "rock star jumps" at the end go.
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't look much like a rock star while doing rock star jumps, I can tell you that! I actually loved the cardio circuit that is done with the weights, it's probably my favorite 2 minutes of all levels.

I could have used a warning that baggy T-shirt would not be level 3 appropriate. Half way through my first round of plank whatevers my shirt was tangled up around my head. LOL
  • alilovesray
    alilovesray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    IMO- I am loving level 3 much better than level 2. Those darn planks!!! I may actually stick with level 3 after the 10 days is over. Burn baby Burn!
  • susanna060408
    susanna060408 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Started Level 3 this morning and it is tough, but definitely not as hard as it was to start the program. I really enjoy the faster pace and feel like the workout just flew by. When we got to Circuit 3, I couldn't believe that I was almost done. It feels less repetitive to me than the other levels. I'm hoping the moves get easier in the next few days! Good luck, ladies! :)
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It definitely flew away for me too. Only 9 days to go and done. After 30DS planning to start Ripped in 30. I think I'm becoming a crazy person just like Jillian.
  • JustACaJen
    JustACaJen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 of Level 3 yesterday. And my question is... WHY, oh WHY must we jump so much??? Those jumping lunges... I sounded like a sailor during those... I believe the words "You have GOT to ****ing kidding me!" came out of my mouth at least 3 times during this workout.

That all being said... if I can actually live through it, I think it will definitely be a fat blasting level! Good luck everyone!
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It is harder, but man, does it fly by! By the time the traveling pushups were on, I was surprised how much I was sweating. Then I remembered, I have been doing this for 20 min. Oh ya.

It's hard work but I feel pretty good about myself after.

Does anyone know if we are starting a group for Ripped in 30 for May?
  • Elibasia
    Options
    It is harder, but man, does it fly by! By the time the traveling pushups were on, I was surprised how much I was sweating. Then I remembered, I have been doing this for 20 min. Oh ya.

It's hard work but I feel pretty good about myself after.

Does anyone know if we are starting a group for Ripped in 30 for May?
    I really hope so.
  • susanna060408
    susanna060408 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in a Ripped in 30 group as well! Was planning to start that when I finish the 30DS approximately May 1st. Let's get a group going!
  • MandyMcAwesome
    Options
    OK. I messaged Mary to see if she would be willing to start the group. Stay posted.
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 today. Oh my those jump lunges are HARD! I did do half the time of those and half the anita version so I think I'll try harder tomorrow.
  • MandyMcAwesome
    Options
    Started level 3 today. Oh my those jump lunges are HARD! I did do half the time of those and half the anita version so I think I'll try harder tomorrow.

Me too! I think I will have it by the end of the month though. Hang in there!!
  • JustACaJen
    Options
    I'm sore! This is the first time since Level 1 that I have actually been sore. I am really sore in my back and shoulders. And then a little in my hip flexors. I like being sore - it makes me feel like I am doing something great to my body! Today is my rest day and I think I need it... because my right knee was hurting pretty badly as I made my way down the stairs this morning. Ahhh... the jumping... all the dang jumping...
  • Elibasia
    Options
    I can't believe that I got this far. I'm still doing Anita style, but for a 46yrs old, 4' 11", 161lbs. women I think I'm doing pretty good. Before 30DS I was only walking five times a week and I can say that this is a huge difference. I want to thank all of you on this group because when I feel like given up your posts make me keep on going. Ripped in 30 here we come!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Ttopeka
    Ttopeka Posts: 160
    Options
    I was really worn out today after Day 3 of Level 3. I feel like this is the first level where I can somewhat-competently follow Natalie this early on. With the other levels, it took me half-or-more of the days to work up to her level -- if at all! There are a few moves that I can't do Natalie style yet, and several that I do 50/50 or 75/25 -- but I'm impressed with my progress in it over the past three days of doing it. Hopefully tomorrow will show some more progress on that front as well.
  • get_fit_Milena
    get_fit_Milena Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hilarious! I am right there with ya, I may go back and forth between 2 and 3 for a few days! geez.....
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I decided to have a day off today as my delts have been hurting sooo much, glad of the rest and looking forward to day three tomorrow.
  • JustACaJen
    Options
    Today... Level 3, Day 3... is the first time I have ever told Jillian to "SHUT UP!" Yes, I realize I am talking to a DVD. But when she gets to the point of saying "I know you want to turn off the DVD... etc etc..." I wanted to punch her in the face. Is that normal? Does that make me crazy? Level 3 is my nemesis. I will defeat it.