New To The Group

Options
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself and get a chance to chat with some amazing women losing weight and taking care of themselves. I am a 23 year old college student on my way to a healthier me and would love to gain some support along the road. I am also documenting my weight loss on YouTube and receiving some awesome support from YouTubers. However I am not just here for support I am also here to cheer someone on as well so...yea thats me lol

Replies

• aishanisah
    aishanisah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am also new to the group. I live in NYC. I have not weighed yet but am hoping that I will be successful with my first weigh in on Saturday. I have lost weight in the past successfuly on WW but wanted to try something new and FREE. Congrats to u. I am also here to give and receive. Nice to meet you.
    Aisha
  • msgreen140
    Options
    Hello I'm new to the group and look forward to the discussions. I have to lose 70 pounds and I lose my motivation on a regular bases. All I know is this time all the weight has to come off and stay under control for my health. This is my "JUST DO IT" year and I'm off to a great start.
  • evangelistbynum
    evangelistbynum Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I pray you strive successfully on your new walk of life!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    hello ladies!! nice to meet you
  • evangelistbynum
    evangelistbynum Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. Welcome to the group!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies welcome to group..feel free to add me as a friend
  • fuqele
    fuqele Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group as well! Please add me and we can help each other :)
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    hi! im ashlea, and im new to this as well :) i too, have lost successfully with weight watchers in the past, but fell off the wagon, and gained all the weight back, and then some. im 22, and im looking to live a healthier lifestyle, lose some weight, and feel better physically and mentally! feel freee to add me, lets help motivate eachother!
  • Raquelx90
    Raquelx90 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey ladies! Also new to the group.

Hi to the OP! You sound a lot like me. I'm 22 and a college student as well. Been at it for about a month now and have lost about 17 lbs in total (just started tracking my weight this past week).

Good luck!
  • rosalynforeverfit
    Options
    Hi, ladies. I'm also new to the group. I discovered the site by accident. I am a busy college student. I have been at this for a while. I lost 80 lbs and regained 30 lbs. I look forward to losing 100lbs permanently. This is a lifestyle and not a diet.
  • Crystalball78
    Options
    Hello Ladies
    I'm new to the group. Been on MFP for 1 month and I've lost 7lbs so far.
    feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get
  • Yasmeen174
    Yasmeen174 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!! Nice to meet you all!!! Please feel free to add me :)