Who needs support for your weight loss journey?

Options

Replies

• Jneyse
    Jneyse Posts: 11
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. I need all the support I can get.
  • DETERMINED1973
    DETERMINED1973 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies. Feel free to add me. Motivation and encouragement is a must in this weight loss journey.
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I could always use more support and I try to motivate others as well if any wants to add me.
  • mtldy
    mtldy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Always looking for support and friends... Feel free to add me!
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Feel free to add me. the more friends the better. We're all in this weight loss battle together.
  • Bpowell76
    Bpowell76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I join the website this week and already feeling the encouragement from others posts. I ready for change and need all the support. So please friend me and I will try to find everyone here.

Good luck everyone and remember to live life to the fullest. :flowerforyou:
  • brittbratt86
    brittbratt86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Always824
    Always824 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to hit some of you up... Feel free to do the same :)
  • Yasmeen174
    Yasmeen174 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I do!!!! Please feel free to add me!!!:)
  • Shalmy
    Shalmy Posts: 2
    Options
    Just joined site yesterday. Would love to make friends on this journey. Please friend me.:smile:
  • brittbratt86
    brittbratt86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get! Feel free to add me
  • nkechio23
    nkechio23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will probably be adding many people as friends!! Please feel free to add me. I like to be able to relate to others on this weight loss journey. It feels great knowing that so many of us are trying to live healthier and more active life styles.
  • evangelistbynum
    evangelistbynum Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello my sister circle, please by all means add me. I need all the support I can get. This is not an easy battle but it can be won! God bless you all.
  • brandyanne0204
    brandyanne0204 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I need support to get me through the tough times I have. I do not mind anyone requesting me to be a friend, that is why I join MFP to meet new people who are doing the same thing I am doing.
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...support is key and this one of the reasons we are all here, right?! :happy:
  • kiabee1125
    Options
    I know I can Definately use support. Please feel free to add me. I don't always have the best days and support is truly needed.
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I could use the motivation as well! ... Feel free to add me as I will be adding as well.
  • aurose
    aurose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love more support and advice. Seeing what helps other people can make it easier to plan your goals. Please feel free to add me.
  • Joyful_B
    Joyful_B Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier!?!

Feel free to add me as I will be adding you guys
  • Arwhite1865
    Arwhite1865 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some new friend and provide support. Feel free to add me! :)