Thursday April 19, 2012

Options
chicky89
chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
Brag about yourself!!! Tell us one thing you are proud of!!! (and pat your self on the back!)

Replies

• schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    1st of all about going to the gym! and NOT being scared to work out, to sweat to let the sweat pour off me in front of alll them skinny mini girls... LOL, same with going to the pool and doing laps with the skinny mini girls LOL
    this when I was younger would so intimidate me... not anymore :D

2nd of all for taking the time to seek the advice of a personal trainer to whip me into shape!

Hmm I am proud to be ME! HO and to be able to make masterpieces of art in cake, and put smiles on other peoples faces (oh and not eat the leftovers!) LOL

what about you?
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I am proud of the muscles I can feel coming out. There may still be a good layer of flab over them but dammit, those muscles are nice! lol
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I got back into cycling shape as fast as I have with such a long time off! I am not where I would like to be just yet but am consistently averaging over 16mph on long rides now (an hour+)

Also, as a NON runner that signed up for a half Ironman, I can now run 4 miles straight without stopping in less than a month of training!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    When my fat melts I will have a smoking bod, I can see a little muscle but that darn fat needs to go! I naturally have a tall lean physique and cant wait to come out of this fat suit! For someone that is technically overweight I dont have a big belly- its not washboard but I think its alright for being at the weight I am now!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that although I feel like quitting right now (no movement on the stupid scale for almost 4 wks), I'm still pushing through and trying to do better each and every day!

Great work ladies!!
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Fitness related I managed to walk 6 miles yesterday.
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options

what about you?

Hmmm I talked myself out of eating cookies last night.

Another is coming to terms about having an eating disorder. I've thought for awhile I may have one, and now I'm starting to research it and talk about it (this is my first time admitting this to anyone... yikes)

But with any disorder- to get help and change, you need to accept it!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options

what about you?

Hmmm I talked myself out of eating cookies last night.

Another is coming to terms about having an eating disorder. I've thought for awhile I may have one, and now I'm starting to research it and talk about it (this is my first time admitting this to anyone... yikes)

But with any disorder- to get help and change, you need to accept it!

we"re all proud of you hun!!! coming to terms with something like that is the first step! and I am sure we will all support you the best way we can

as for saying NO to the cookies THAT Is GREAT!