Cardio 1, 2, 3

Options
2»

Replies

• adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Cardio 2! It's totally intense, but I love every move (EXCEPT for High Knees... really dislike those).

This one is littered with great quotes, too.

"What's that smell? Can you smell that? That's the smell of fat evicerating off your body!" Lol
  • adamb83
    Options
    You guys like burpees!? Crazy!

YES! Love, love, love.

I am starting to worry about my knees, though... Phase 2 is really heavy on the jumping (both in the workouts and in the Cardio). This is why Plyometrics went out of style... we're not supposed to be jumping around this much, especially not every day!
  • adamb83
    Options
    Coming from someone that is only in week 2 ya'll are scaring me a lil! And what the heck is a burpee???

LOL Burpees are Jillian's favorite move - she has them in almost every one of her workout DVDs ... I love them, but a lot of people really hate 'em.
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I did Cardio 2 last night for the first time and I have to say I LOVED it!
    I think because the intervals are shorter and there are more types of intervals, the 30 minutes just flies by. I actually got so into some of the intervals I was doing them longer than 30 seconds and didn't notice til I glanced at the TV and jillian had moved on to the next move.

Can't wait to do it again. I really like this one way better than Cardio 1. However, according to my HRM I burned the same number of calories as Cardio 1, but thats ok :laugh:
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love Cardio 2 and love burpees! Intensity Junkie!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of trouble with the jumping in the cardio, so I am substituting Tae-Bo which is very low impact and I actually burn more calories - probably because I can actually DO it. I had to modify a lot of JM's cardio.
  • myeatman
    myeatman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Cardio 1 is my least favorite. I have to say I actually didn't mind Cardio 2 and Cardio 3 is INTENSE! I was literally drenched and dripping with sweat afterwards but it felt awesome to get through it!