Motivation?

Options
I am doing the HCG diet and my calorie max is SUPPOSED to be 500. Day 1, I did 650 before exercise, yesterday 1200 (gasp!), but today, I have had 432. I'm having loads of motivation issues, like Day 1 my co-workers were passing out Peanut M&M's and Snickers, yesterday, my grandmother made me breakfast (eggs, bacon, toast, and chocolate milk) and today my job celebrated the April birthdays (cake). I said no to the M&M's, Snickers, and Cake but I couldn't say no to breakfast. HELP!

Replies

• FatassFairy
    FatassFairy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    alot of it is about breaking habits. we get in the habit of excepting certain things.
    for a breakfat like that eat the eggs maybe a nibble of the toast and say i am full.
  • danikiz
    danikiz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Maybe count out your calories in the morning and pack in gladware containers your meals, so that way if people are eating around you, you can grab something from your bag?

It helps to keep some sweet stuff if people are eating sweets around you.

I understand it's difficult to stay on track when you're surrounded by people who aren't dieting. Recently I've had to give up going to some events because of the food that would be there, but Sunday I'm going to an ice cream party and I'm going to bring myself a bowl full of blueberries and some low fat yogurt!
    If you have food for yourself already planned out in the morning, maybe you'll be less likely to eat what's available in social situations?

Just an idea.