Favorite Villain?

Options
13»

Replies

• epicthin
    epicthin Posts: 23
    Options
    Bowser.

Because after you kick his *kitten*, he plays tennis with you.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ARTHAS!

Ditto!

And Onyxia... because she refuses to die.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say Sephiroth...
    and Magus from Chrono Trigger.. even though he doesn't remain a villain if you choose to. I still think he's awesome
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say Sephiroth...
    and Magus from Chrono Trigger.. even though he doesn't remain a villain if you choose to. I still think he's awesome

These are my 2 favorite games of all time. I miss Chrono Trigger :(
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Bowser.

Because after you kick his *kitten*, he plays tennis with you.

Hell yea! Bowser!
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Heath Ledger playing the Joker off the Dark Knight. He, in my opinion, played the part perfectly. After watching that movie I became a huge Joker fan, I am also a Harley Quinn fan.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Kefka and Albert Wesker.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    GLaDOS is an incredibly endearing villain. Gotta say my favorite villain of all time is Darth Vader though. If the question were: "Most terrifying villain?" I'd say creepers.
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    oh man i remeber the first time you see the creepers in RE2 *shudders at the thought still*
  • Iheartpsychosis
    Options
    The Illusive Man!!
  • Cesta91
    Cesta91 Posts: 11
    Options
    Right now, it's definitely a toss up between Lord Ghirahim and the villain of Alice: The Madness Returns.

Yes, I know the villain's name, but I refuse to spoil anyone who has yet to play the game.
    :)
  • workreadplay
    Options
    I know I may catch it from some since he's not an original answer nor from a game per se but I've always loved The Joker. His unbridled insanity is something worth my respect.

Despite the fact that he was so easy to defeat in Arkham Asylum, he's definitely my fave, too. I grew up watching Caesar Romero and Mark Hamill voicing the animated Joker, so by default, I love him as a villain in a game and otherwise.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Doctor Eggman.. Only because he was the first villian I encountered as a kid playing video games...
    Lame reason i know, but there it is..
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid. Great boss fight.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    The two that will always stand out to me would be Kraid, from Metroid (cuz his soundtrack rocked) and also Galleon from Lunar: The Silver Star (Sega CD version). Others are out there, but those two stick out bigtime. Especially Galleon after he kills the White Dragon. *kitten*.