Phase 1 results

Options
gerbies
gerbies Posts: 444 Member
Phase 1 is officially over and I thought I'd share results. I also have some photos. As a disclaimer, I still have a lot to lose and know there's LOTS of room for improvement. I know the pictures aren't pretty :).

From a numbers perspective, I lost 15.9 lbs in the first phase and a total of 10" overall (I measure everywhere). I was a bit disappointed in the inches, particularly that I only lost a couple of inches off my waist, hips, chest (each), but I know it's all about progress and not perfection. The weight loss also seems high, but I was eating TERRIBLY up until I started, so I'm sure a chunk of that is intial water weight.

Here are some progress pics (I hope I do this right):

Before side shot:
ebayApril2012008-1.jpg

After side shot:
April22004.jpg

Before back shot:
ebayApril2012009-1.jpg

After back shot (note, I also look better because the bra I'm wearing is fairly loose):
April22005-1.jpg

I'm excited to see what Phase 2 brings!!

Replies

• gerbies
    Options
    Sorry, not sure why these pictures are so big!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm suprised you only lost 10 inches. It looks like SO much more from your pictures-- especially your waist and hips! Keep it up!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You look very good, keep it up !!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can't wait to finish phase 1 to see results too!
  • formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    Nice work! I just finished phase 1 and haven't had such noticeable results. You're keeping me motivated!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    How do you guys import pics ? I want to share my before and after pics and totally lost :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, I hope (in 27 days) mine are as good as yours!
  • gerbies
    Options
    How do you guys import pics ? I want to share my before and after pics and totally lost :embarassed: :embarassed:

I uploaded my photos to photobucket (it's a free website). I followed amazing directions under a post in the Success Stories message board. It's like the 2nd or 3rd posting listed (it's a fixed one, so it's always on the top).
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    great job! keep it up!
  • tdg2324
    tdg2324 Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome! Great job! I started JMBR 3 days ago and cant wait to see results. I am doing Weight Watchers along with the workout program instead of Jillians meal plans, so hopefully I will still get good results. Thanks for the motivation!!! Cant wait to see results from Phase 2! Keep us posted!
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! I wish I would have taken a before photo. :)
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!! The difference is definitely noticeable!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • samurphy23
    samurphy23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the great work, you can most definitely see a big difference!!! Thank you for posting pictures, I love seeing before and afters, it is so encouraging. I have to admit I don't have the guts to do it.
  • julsinfinite
    Options
    Phase 1 is officially over and I thought I'd share results. I also have some photos. As a disclaimer, I still have a lot to lose and know there's LOTS of room for improvement. I know the pictures aren't pretty :).

From a numbers perspective, I lost 15.9 lbs in the first phase and a total of 10" overall (I measure everywhere). I was a bit disappointed in the inches, particularly that I only lost a couple of inches off my waist, hips, chest (each), but I know it's all about progress and not perfection. The weight loss also seems high, but I was eating TERRIBLY up until I started, so I'm sure a chunk of that is intial water weight.

WOW! Way to go! I am sooo proud of you!! Aweome, keep up the excellent work!