Kelmax's 90 Days

Options
I am going to track my weeks through our message board. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Let me begin with the 7 day kick start...Monday was day one for me and my day was not too bad (food wise). I have not been able to complete 2 workouts a day, but I have done at least one. Tuesday, well lets just say, I was starving by 5:00. I have learned I really don't like plain greek yogurt, not really fond of almond butter and the turkey burgers are not that great, but able to get it down. If I could get through the hunger from 4-7 everything would be great. I only have 4 more days after today, then I can eat something different, and hopefully a little more tasty.

The workouts have really not been bad, I have been able to complete them all the way through without stopping. Don't get me wrong, I am a sweaty mess at the end of the 30 minutes. My goal is to purchase a heart rate monitor to at least see how much I am burning.

This is going to be a lifestyle change for sure. I like to snack and love chocolate/sweets. I forgot to take measurements, but I did weigh.

I will keep y'all posted. :)
M

Replies

• mec0925
    mec0925 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You should definitely take measurements because that seems to be where everyone is seeing a change. I don't want you to get discouraged if you don't see a change on the scale. You can make it through this first week and next week will be much better!!
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on some of the food likes/dislikes. I'm not following the meal plan to a T, but as long as we're making good choices and sticking to a certain calorie goal, we'll be OK.

Good luck and have fun! :smile:

(and yes - measurements are important!)
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    Today is day 7. Man, are the weekends hard. I have not veered off track and I am so surprised. I found measurements taken 2 months ago, so as soon as I find my tape measure I will measure inches lost. So far weight lost is 6lbs.

I have made the chocolate covered bananas and blueberry banana muffins for this week. I also am going to try the chicken salad this week. I don't know if I will follow all of her meals, as some of them don't sound too appetizing to me. I'm just going to try to keep within calories. I hope everyone has a great week.

Kelli
  • mec0925
    mec0925 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today is day 7. Man, are the weekends hard. I have not veered off track and I am so surprised. I found measurements taken 2 months ago, so as soon as I find my tape measure I will measure inches lost. So far weight lost is 6lbs.

I have made the chocolate covered bananas and blueberry banana muffins for this week. I also am going to try the chicken salad this week. I don't know if I will follow all of her meals, as some of them don't sound too appetizing to me. I'm just going to try to keep within calories. I hope everyone has a great week.

Kelli

Great job on finishing the kickstart! I try to stick with the meals I like between the kickstart and the fat burning meal plan and so far so good. The chix salad is very good as well as the almond chix. I use the left over almond chix on my salads as well. The banana smoothie is a nice treat!

Good luck next week, I start week three tomorrow... I am scared but ready!!
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    One month down...two to go. :) I have lost 8lbs so far and a pant size. Actually maybe even 1 1/2 pant sizes. My 11/12 are loose. I was wearing a 14. Unfortunately the bust is still there. I really wish I would have measured or taken a before picture.

I have struggled with the last 2 weekends with eating. My kids have soccer and games are 30 minutes from home, so eating hasn't been that great.

My goal this month is to work one weekend eating and make sure I get all workouts in. Last week I missed 2 days. I am really struggling to get in workouts on busy evenings. I work m-f 9-5 as an RN and some weeks I do 2-3 colors/hilites after work (used to be a cosmetologist). I tried to do the morning workouts, but found I slacked a little more due to just being to tired to get motivated, so I switched back to evening workouts.

Kelli