What workouts are you doing?

Options

Replies

• nkechio23
    nkechio23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I was swimming a few times a week in the winter...I noticed results. i have fallen off a bit, but vow to get back in the pool a few times a week again!!
  • Rochie81
    Rochie81 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Starting out I am walking on the treadmill 3 to 4 days a week for 45 mins. and walking with my kid or friends a few times a week :)
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Just started 30DS. This is my 2nd time doing this workout. I purchased Ripped in 30. Should be getting that one next week.
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    A boot camp class I took 3x a week gave me the best results ... plus the high protein diet I was on.

Lately I've been doing a cardio kickboxing class 2x a week and a boot camp class 2x a week. My diet is what seems to be the problem though ...sigh
  • aurose
    aurose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba and Kickboxing.
  • tishonna0208
    Options
    I am not at the gym. I just started back eating right. I am going to walk and maybe get some Zumba videos for home.
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I get bored easily so I mix everything up with running, Insanity, Dance Central 2 Fitness Mode, elliptical, Tae-Bo, Jillian Michaels' DVDs, Jackie Warner's DVDs, to name a few.
  • msmakeover
    msmakeover Posts: 14
    Options
    I have a ton of workout dvds.

I am currently doing Turbo Fire and WATP.
    I am doing a daily ab challenge also.
  • mebrooks1
    mebrooks1 Posts: 7
    Options
    I just started seriously working out last week, i am doing Zumba 3 times a week and strength training class 2 times a week. so far no results.
  • mocha106
    mocha106 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My workouts include spinning, running, stair climber, yoga and pilates.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I just started seriously working out last week, i am doing Zumba 3 times a week and strength training class 2 times a week. so far no results.

Be patient. :)

Wait a month and check your measurements.
  • Chinadollpuss
    Chinadollpuss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Zumba 6 days a week for 45mins and Wii fit games and an hour of runnning
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am doing a 3 month kettlebell challenge. I am in week 2. I am down around 2 pounds, but the best part is my belly is shrinking! I am down 3 inches around my belly button so far. My arms and shoulders are also firmer. I am down at least a bit everywhere so far. About 1/2 an inch in waist, hips, thighs, and bust.

I might be addicted to the kettlebells. I am shooting for around 3 workouts a week 30-40ish minutes. I'd definitely reccomend taking a class (or visiting a trainer) to learn form and incorporating them in your workout. I had planned to also mix Jillian Michale Ripped in 30, but I might postpone until the kettlebell challenge is over, since the KB seems so effective.
  • ElectLadyHope82
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Currently I am working out two times a day six days a week:happy: with

P90X + P90X plus
    Insanity+ Insanity Asylum
  • Valkira
    Valkira Posts: 7
    Options
    My favourite is by far Chalean Extreme, love heavy weights. I also like Les Mills Pump (I have to add extra weight to make it effective for me) and Body Revolution. I workout 7 days a week, 3 days weights and abs, 3 days cardio and Pilates and my 7th day I consider my rest day is 40 min yoga. I quit smoking few years back and fitness became my new addiction and according to my doc it was the right choice for me and my family. I am in love all over again with myself (lol hubby is laughing as I am typing this).
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I do a combination of Insanity, running, Dance Central 2, and Elliptical. Occasionally I'll throw in a Jillian Michaels or Jackie Warner DVD.

I get bored VERY, VERY easily so mixing it up keeps me engaged and energized.
  • trini88
    trini88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I do group training 2 days a week which involves a fair bit of strength training and circuits, the other 3-4 days i do nothing but cardio, the elliptical, the bike, finally got up to running intervals (1min walk, 1mn run) for about 30mns. I try to get into cardio bootcamps when I can Zumba or Socacize, great workouts!!
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Definitely lifting weights and then doing cardio has helped me I'm 188 and look so much smaller then that because of the muscle I've put on. I do that for two weeks then switch it up for total body tapes for two weeks you know compond movements for women are really great like doing a lunge with a shoulder press etc.. For my tapes I love the Firm ( my butt and thighs have really shaped up with that fanny lifter), Step workouts with Cathy (shes tough but worth it), and Lean Hot Bodies by Patrick Goudeau ( he makes me work hard I can feel my obliques because of him)
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    I did P90X with great results but I get bored quick so I'm going to try Supreme 90 Day and see what happens
  • bluejones
    bluejones Posts: 25
    Options
    Right now I'm doing INSANITY, plus I hit the Track a few times a week. It's tough, but I'm feeling great!!