Loving JMBR, hate the green cable

Options
TayJoMama
TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
Hey guys, just started last week with phase 1, week 1. This week I skipped to week 3, for more of a challengebut I'm not caring for the cheap green cable. Anyone find a good replacement?

Replies

• pmcjt
    pmcjt Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I didn't like it either. I emailed the company and explained that the cable provided as a replacement stinks. They emailed me back that they were sending a different cable asap. The one they sent is the one on the DVDs but I can't get it adjusted to my liking. A bit frustrating, really.
  • kcaskin
    kcaskin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was going to call about the cable too. Good to know they will replace it.
  • samurphy23
    samurphy23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I too called and they sent me out the cable that is in the video. When I got it there was a $30 invoice that said I was being charged, I called and they said that was a mistake that I wasn't going to be charged, they were very nice about it. I like this cable much better!
  • ChristinaWgettingfit
    Options
    I have the green cable and I HATE it. I'm definitely going to call or email to complain...
  • melibun98
    melibun98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I emailed them on Sunday requesting the black one to replace the green one and got a reply today stating they're sending me the black one, hopefully without an invoice. :)
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Good to know, I'll try that.
  • ChristinaWgettingfit
    Options
    I emailed customer service yesterday about it and I got a response today. The email they sent me said that they received a supply of the original resistance cords and that the replacements will be shipped today and they should be delivered in the next 7 to 10 days. WooHoo!