Starting on the 23rd

Options
2»

Replies

• kcaskin
    kcaskin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use the body media and I am only burning in the low 200's. I am 5"3 and 145.I only did the phase 1, DVD 2, no cardio.
  • haasgirl
    haasgirl Posts: 55
    Options
    Okay so no dvd for me last night I will do tonight. I did get in a 7.5k run. So I'm happy with that. I'm using the Body Revolution along with running in hopes it will get me where I need to be.
  • kcaskin
    Options
    My calorie burn on the program is a lot lower than many of you....and I am pretty sure it is correct. Just trying to figure out why the burn is so high for some.....is it height and weight???
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Beautiful (but cold) morning and got my 4 mile run in... it was slow, however, due to my sore legs. Need to do some serious stretching tonight!
  • kcaskin
    Options
    Bumping this thread...was getting lost...how is everyone doing?? Thinking about trying out the cardio DVD today....I have been running instead, but my daughter is sick...so thought I would try it...
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day ( I started on the 21st) and the first week went awesome. I kind of followed the meal plan and did cardio plus the workout everyday. The burn rocks and I don;t feel like I am going to die like on the 30ds. Of course we will see on the next level. I can't weight until weigh in tomorrow, my sneak pea puts me down almost three pounds.
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Finished Workout 2 this morning... I have a 5K tomorrow so will count that as my cardio. I have a ridiculously busy week next week so might start week 2 Workout 1 on Sunday and then take my rest day on Wednesday since that is my day with the craziest schedule... haven't decided yet... guess I'll know on Sunday...
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Starting Phase 2 this Monday! Request me if you like! :)