How Long Have You Been Binge- Free?

2»

Replies

• MelV1
    MelV1 Posts: 31
    Today is day 3 without binging! So happy to have found this group!
  • Day 11!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Day 11!

Me too :D
  • Just relapsed :-(

Starting over tomorrow.... I feel so sick :-/
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 274 Member
    A full week if I make it through tonight :)
    Last time I made 2 days in a row was over a year ago. So this is huge for me. I'm very grateful for everyone on MFP.
    Having a tough time tonight with some emotions I'd rather drown out, but I'm holding tight.
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Just relapsed :-(

Starting over tomorrow.... I feel so sick :-/

i'm in the same boat. tomorrow i'm starting over and hopefully never binging again.
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    in 4 weeks I've only had 1 about 2500cals.. so I've actually been successfully losing weight now :)
    i have found ways to distract myself I've been exercising more.
    met a guy who is my neighbour so he can keep my occupied ;)
    been spending time with people, hardly alone.

I've been happy :)
  • leesee88
    leesee88 Posts: 54 Member
    Last night was the first night in awhile that I didnt binge. I was also home alone and had complete freedom to do whatever damage I wanted without anyone noticing. I didnt do it though!
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Thursday was my last binge. I really felt sick on Friday morning, worse than usual. It was horrible.

I feel much better now after a few days...there's always a new day to start fresh! Let's make it a good one!

THANK YOU to ALL of you for being here!!! :happy:
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Going on 3 weeks binge free . . . EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    I'm learning that I MUST keep busy, I must keep running . . . idleness gets me into trouble! And I MUST eat back my ex cals!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    Ooh a couple of a hours. :grumble:
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 544 Member
    2 days.... in the last 2 months I've had 2 stretches of 10 days and then a bunch of 4 day stretches.

The first day is horrible to get through and after that it takes an actual trigger.

now getting through day 8. I'm slightly over my calories and feel close to a binge. I'm hoping it just stays here!
  • nickyfm
    15 days now :)
  • Oh about 9 hours. ARGH!!!! WHY DO I DO THIS.....I have to learn from this.

Frustrated with myself.
  • Last night was the first night in awhile that I didnt binge. I was also home alone and had complete freedom to do whatever damage I wanted without anyone noticing. I didnt do it though!

Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 544 Member
    2 days.... in the last 2 months I've had 2 stretches of 10 days and then a bunch of 4 day stretches.

The first day is horrible to get through and after that it takes an actual trigger.

now getting through day 8. I'm slightly over my calories and feel close to a binge. I'm hoping it just stays here!

totally didn't make it :(. Today I ate crap. I need to pull my self together.
  • liveyourlifex
    liveyourlifex Posts: 149 Member
    2 days :)
  • listlife
    listlife Posts: 30
    Until today, I was binge-free for 2 weeks. But I'm super stressed and even though it's not the best, i'm letting myself have this binge. I know I'm strong enough to start fresh tomorrow without a doubt, and that's what really matters.
  • wingednotes
    reset my clock again. *sigh*
  • pamelazee
    pamelazee Posts: 45 Member
    How about a check in? Mine is four days.
  • Abigaillee15
    Abigaillee15 Posts: 100
    Back on track! 9 days!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    2 days. It's still hard.
  • Abigaillee15
    Abigaillee15 Posts: 100
    Welp.....binged tonight. Starting over tomorrow. ugh.
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    yeeeep, me too. tomorrow is a new day. and i won't binge.
  • barbie_g1rl
    barbie_g1rl Posts: 43
    hey all just joined in on this thread today :)
    ive been binge free for 5 days so far. been awful for since easter just couldnt seem to stop eating and the damage showed on the scales. oh well onwards and upwards. we can do this . is so nice to have people who understand what im going through :)
    hope ur all having a lovely saturday xxx
  • wingednotes
    After a week off the wagon, I've been BF for 2 whole days. Going for 3 today. But pizza is coming into the house, so I will need to be strong. And plan. And log.
  • barbie_g1rl
    barbie_g1rl Posts: 43
    i was debating a pizza but i just had pitta pockets instead lol xx
  • nickyfm
    4 weeks :)