New User wanting motivation

Options
Suzieq901
Suzieq901 Posts: 175 Member
Lets work together and make this happen--add me!

:smile:

Replies

• cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I'm in need to sport a new suit this summer would love for it to be a size or two smaller.
  • chermom
    chermom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, Count me in! I'm 46 and would like to lose 20 lbs. Motivation is what we need to succeed!
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Im' 27 and my goal is to be hot in a bikini by June. I have about 5 pounds to lose to get to my goal. Although, weight is not as important to me as how i LOOK, so if the scale isn't moving but my body is changing, I'm happy with that.
  • JovianErinys
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am sort of new here and with dieting/exercising because I just hate to exercise or watch what I eat. But I've been doing great since I began tracking at MFP my food intake and my exercising activity. I like seeing/recording what I am consuming and my activity level - I guess I'm visual! I don't own a scale yet but as soon as I get some extra money, I am going to purchase one. For now, I judge my weight loss by how my jeans fit me and how I look in the mirror.

I am 41-years-old and for the most part, my weight has been consistent at 119 lbs. - which is my current goal. Since I turned 40-years-old, my weight has increased to about 135 lbs. (at the last doctor's visit about 3 months ago). I was shocked but not really. Not only is my weight increased, I am not as toned as I used to be :(. And how do you get rid of cellulites on butt/thighs? I am dreading summer as we're supposed to go to the Myrtle Beach in July! I used to wear bikinis but now, I am shopping around for things to cover up!

I apologize for rambling on and on but people around me (in real life) seems to play down my concerns - because I don't look so bad in clothes. If anything, they try to feed me more food and make me feel almost guilty for wanting to tone up and lose some weight. So I am hoping that I will get the support and encouragement that I need here at MFP :).

Thanks!

Eri
  • nishsuz
    nishsuz Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi. I can relate to u and I soooo miss my hour glass slim shape and that was 4 years ago when I thought I was fat! It makes me feel soo depressed and I end up comfort eating. Lets do this! We can all motivate each other. I have 28lbs to lose

Nisha
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm newish to MFP. I would like to drop around 20lbs by bikini season. More than that, I definitely need to tone. Would like to add more friends who are in the same boat.

I've been doing 30 Day Shred for a month now and can really tell a difference in my body. Going to start Ripped in 30 next.
  • kelcxx
    kelcxx Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in! I need all the motivation I can get! :)
  • astragold
    Options
    I could have written this! LOL
  • bell1969
    bell1969 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love some motivation! I have 25 lbs to lose.. and have just stopped smoking, eating meat and drinking coffee.. anyone else out there changing your lifestyle?
  • Suzieq901
    Suzieq901 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    So lets do this....lets set a goal---My pool opens late May so I want to lose 10lbs by the end of May...I have noticed that with exercising, I am firming up a bit even though my scales arent showing much yet. I am determined to keep this up...I refuse to go through this summer hiding and feeling inadequate!!! There is nothing worse than looking around at the pool and remaining in your chair because you dont want to get up and walk to the pool!