Events in San Diego County

Options
2»

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Bolt to the Q is awesome, that was my first (and so far only) 5k that I have done. It is a blast.

I think the Color Run seems really fun, do they throw paint on you or something?
  • sdguy2002
    sdguy2002 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The color one sounds cool and I like the mfp team people idea as well. Ive been signing up for every 5 k that has a groupon for 50% off if I see any in future I will post.
  • PBMama
    PBMama Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

As a recent breat cancer survivor I have made a team the "Pink Phoenixes" if you are interested in joining my team and walking/running the annual 5k Race for the Cure at Balboa Park on Sunday November 4th.

To join register online at www.komensandiego.org.

I look forward to seeing you guys there, let me know if you have any questions.

*You do not have to fundraise if you dont want to, although my goal is to raise money it is also to raise awareness...so please come walk with me on November 4th :smile:

FYI - ALL monies raised stay in San Diego!
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options

Run For You LIves 5K Obstacle Course - October 2012

My boyfriend and I are signed up to be chased by Zombies too :)
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    The Color Run 5k is coming to San Diego! They just opened registration yesterday. It's November 3 at Qualcomm Stadium. I've been wanting to do this, it looks like so much fun! It would be cool to have a MFP group there. There are two waves, 9:00 and 1:30. I'm signed up for 9 and can't wait. :happy: info: thecolorrun.com

Another 5k coming up is the Bolt to the Q on July 21, starts at the Chargers Training Facility off Aero Drive and ends inside Qualcomm Stadium...the finish line is the 50 yard line. Sounds like another fun one.

:flowerforyou:
    Mary

My girlfriend and I just signed up for the Bolt to the Q. We also read about the Color Run. Sounds so awesome and the video they have on their page makes it look like so much fun. Not sure if we're doing that in Nov or waiting for the one in Vegas next year.
  • sdguy2002
    sdguy2002 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Free 3hr socializ free alcohol event must rsvp to get on list its on a monday just thought I should share.
    http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3482380895/efbnen