So what is YOUR activity plan for the weekend?

Options
Resalyn
Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
Ok, so as y'all get to know me, you'll notice that I have a touch of OCD, and do occasionally obsessively plan out my weeks - otherwise I get complacent and will just sit on the couch and watch TV during my "downtime" (non-work and non-school time.)

My activity plan is just for Sunday, because that is my only day off of work and school this week. I WANT to go kayaking but it's supposed to be cold, so if that is true, then I'll go hiking at the Maquoketa Caves - hiking for at least an hour, preferably 2-3 hours if I get my way....

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    .i have none except tp help my hubby in his garage sale ugggggggg. But .i am so ready for lunch.
  • HAMMBONE
    HAMMBONE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Res, I think your kin to my brother...LOL, he starts on Monday asking about my weekend plans! I sort of fly by the seat of my pants.
    Saturday morning, taking my neice to softball practice so I will have 2 hours to walk, window shop, etc before I pick her back up.

After practice, I think she and I will go to trade day unless it is raining. She doesn't like to shop so def. will not be doing that with her.

Hiking sounds fun. I might try to find something near us and see if she wants to do that.
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided yet. If the weather holds out, we may go hiking, but since it rained yesterday and today, hiking may be a muddy mess. I'll definitely do dance central 2 or my fitness evolved on saturday morning to get my day started. If it is nice outside but too muddy, then we'll probably go walking around downtown and visit shops and such. It's great exercise (and fun)

Sunday is my rest and errands day, so no working out for me on Sunday.
  • damuchi429
    damuchi429 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Saturday I am going to do two 30 minute dvds. Sunday I am in church and go to visit my brother in the nursing home so I will work out when I get home.
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Ack, cold weather and ugly storms headed our way, so who knows what the plans will be for exercise? Gym is too far away to go to on Sunday, and my treadmill at home is...................a death trap, LOL. The belt is so narrow, I feel like I'm "walking the line" for a sobriety test! Hmmmm, may have to break out some of the exercise DVDs. I have some Tae Bo ones I haven't tried yet and there is always my absolute FAV - Richard Simmons original Sweatin to the Oldies!

Will just have to play it by ear!