SENIORS LOSING WEIGHT STATS

Options
I tried to join a group that had done this before and I had no response.If you would like to join in , put SW for start weight
CW for current weight, and GW for goal weight. and your height. Example of mine.

SW = 179 lbs.
CW = 152 lbs.
GW= 139 lbs.
Height = 5' 2 1/2 "

Replies

• walker001
    walker001 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi Nana. W/W

I have been on this healthy way of life seriously since 2005, should I put down my #'s from 2005. I lost it with Weight Watchers.
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Hi Nana. W/W

I have been on this healthy way of life seriously since 2005, should I put down my #'s from 2005. I lost it with Weight Watchers.

No if you wouldn't mind, ust since MFP or whatever pleases you my sweet friend..I stay happy with any decision you or anyone makes..HUGS
  • walker001
    Options
    Hi Nana,
    OK my MFP #'s are

SW---207
    CW---203
    GW---180
    height 5 6"

I have only been on MFP for just over a month.

My W W losses are:

SW --- 272

GW 185 in 2007 DR. wanted me to stop at 185.

I did get down to 175 in 2007 for about 1 month. Couldn't stay there.
  • Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Here you go:

SW - 181
    CW - 161
    GW - 145 - 150
    Height - 5"4"

My doctor wants me at 150, I'd really like to see 145 again, but I'll let my body tell me if 150 is good or if I can loss more and still look healthy.
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!! I'm 55 today so I can join :-)

SW 232.0
    CW 17932
    GW 140
    Height 5' 3"

I started MFP in June of last year but actually I was doing all of this in my daytimer for two years when I saw my cardiologist. Back then I was 265. I've come along way! I am excited to meet everyone!
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nana-Anne and Happy Birthday. Congrats on your weight loss. I read your profile--wow you have really overcome a lot of obstacles--way to go!

Here's mine (btw I never tell my weight so this took a lot of nerve)
    SW about 250 (I guessed- didn't weigh when I started, just didn't want to see the number until it was down)
    CW: 232
    GW: 170
    Height 5'7"

I know 170 is still overweight but I want an obtainable goal and I would be very happy and healthy there, can always change it later.
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Thanks my sweet galpals...I promise I will not tell anyone.....Ya'll are just like me, never wanting anyone to know. :happy: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Hooray!!! I'm 55 today so I can join :-)

SW 232.0
    CW 17932
    GW 140
    Height 5' 3"

I started MFP in June of last year but actually I was doing all of this in my daytimer for two years when I saw my cardiologist. Back then I was 265. I've come along way! I am excited to meet everyone!
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm 57, 5'6, Texan.

SW - 235
    CW - 212
    GW - 145 or so....whatever takes!

My motto at age 25 was 'they'll bury me in a size 7 coffin". WOW, thought I'd stay skinny forever back then.

Now my motto is 'LIFE'S A DANCE YOU LEARN AS YOU GO...SOMETIMES YOU LEAD SOMETIMES YOU FOLLOW.
    DON'T WORRY BOUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW. LIFE'S A DANCE YOU LEARN AS YOU GO."

i REALLY need musical notes for my rantings.
  • Nana_Anne
    Options
    Awww I want tell anyone issyfit. :smile: Thank you all for the welcome and birthday wishes! Welcome Scubanana7 :flowerforyou: We have a rainy day here so I don't know how much I can get outside. I had just started gardening. Rats! I know I am really pushing myself right now. I have a huge family reunion in July. I want to loose a little more before then. Oh to push myself I feel every move today :laugh:
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all. This is my first day in the group. But, I have seen Issy post in it for a while.

My stats are...
    SW 247.6
    CW 215.4
    GW 135
    Height 5' 7"
  • issyfit
    Options
    Welcome Steffie!!
  • Nana_Anne
    Options
    Welcome to the group Steffie! Great to have you here ;-)
  • walker001
    Options
    Hi all, question

How many calores do you try and BMR most around 1500

My TDEE is around 2400

Most days I am eating some or all of my calories back.

I have my MFP calories at 1300 and I eat my exercise calories back.

So I am aroud 13-1500 calories a day

What is the deficit on the goal page mean???

My WI is Monday so not sure how this week went,

there are so many threads on here about this topic, morre I read the more confused i get.

How about you guy. What are your BMR and are you eating your calories back to not go below you BMR.

Just trying to get this right
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Well good morning. I'm officially old today. 65 and going strong. Wanted to be down 100 pounds by today but 92 isn't back. Can't believe it's been a year since we moved and I started losing this weight. Not bad considering it took me about 50 years to gain it. We're having our monthly birthday lunch at church. Mexican! I'm taking cornbread with peppers, corn and chili powder in it. They seem to love it.
    Everyone have a great day and remember "each journey begins with one step".
  • issyfit
    Options
    Well good morning. I'm officially old today. 65 and going strong. Wanted to be down 100 pounds by today but 92 isn't back. Can't believe it's been a year since we moved and I started losing this weight. Not bad considering it took me about 50 years to gain it. We're having our monthly birthday lunch at church. Mexican! I'm taking cornbread with peppers, corn and chili powder in it. They seem to love it.
    Happy Birthday! and welcome to Medicare.:laugh: :drinker:
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Welcome Steffie: Yes, you and I just became friends on a early am.:) Thanks for sharing
  • nannabannana
    Options

Welcome hillbillyannie and HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend:)
  • nannabannana
    Options
    Ok now understand this gal is not as advanced as ya'll are in computer skills. Thank you all for coming on board..means a lot to me. If I do not respond back soon it is because I have 2 sugar babies (Grandchildren) that I keep 4-5 days a week. Believeme it is harder than any exercise I have done since joining. If anyone knows or wants to respond to a posed question please do it. In helping them you are helping me also.
    My question: Do I quote myself and update any of my weight stats?
    Or just put what it is currently?

Anyhow PTL: I hope to post only CW and not ever go backwards again. Congrats to everyone this week has been great.:)

CW = is 149.6
  • sandeev
    sandeev Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi Steffie. I just started this group about a week ago. sounds like a bunch of nice gal.