Hello there!

Options
Resalyn
Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
I am so glad to have found this group! I am technically doing Transformation, not BFL, but the concept is the same, just a longer challenge. I started my 18 weeks yesterday. I did BFL a bunch of years ago with great results, and in looking to get started again, I found Bill's new book and the Transformation website.

Today is a cardio day for me, tomorrow will be UBWO. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Replies

• Navymustng
    Navymustng Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, this group was on fire for a while, but has fizzeled out here recently. Please start the spark to get it going again, great people in here.

BFL is a great program. Not familiar with Transformation. Welcome!

Don
  • Resalyn
    Options
    Hi, this group was on fire for a while, but has fizzeled out here recently. Please start the spark to get it going again, great people in here.

BFL is a great program. Not familiar with Transformation. Welcome!

Don

Thanks, Don - Transformation is Bill Phillips' latest book - takes the BFL program and makes it 18 weeks, with some additional mind/spirit exercises in it. Hopefully group members will see our posts and be reenergized!

Today was LBWO and cardio for me - I do cardio 5 days a week because I'm training for a Warrior Dash in July, so need the extra miles on my feetsies to get ready.....
  • tinytimsummers
    tinytimsummers Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Resalyn! I did a round of BFL at the begining of the year with good results. I am now doing a routine called Tabata for a month or so and then I am doing another round of BFL. Good to have you in the group.
  • Resalyn
    Options
    Hi, Tim! Thanks for the welcome! How do you like Tabata? I have heard of it, but have never talked to anyone who has gone through it, so I'll be curious to see how you like your results....
  • tinytimsummers
    Options
    I did a week and then missed last week. The week I completed was intense, I love the pump and the soreness that follows. I am going to do chest here in about 20 minutes and I won't be able to do much more the rest of the evening. As soon as I can get a couple of weeks in I will post results that I have noticed. Good exercising and fueling(eating)!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Just pulling my head out of my a** after a series of ....well, Life happens, right? climbing back on the ol' wagon and starting workouts again. Shoulder injury seems to be healed enough so there shouldn't be a problem now. Can't believe it's already May--this year is already a third gone!!

Quote for the day: A year from now, what will you wish you had done differently today?

Bring on the burn!
  • tinytimsummers
    Options
    Good quote! and yes bring on the burn!
  • jaded082
    jaded082 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I don't think I have heard of Transformation before, I'll have to look into that. If it's made by the same guy as BFL it must be good. How are you liking it so far?