results?

2»

Replies

• mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    I am half way through- I have lost 5 lbs but 20 inches! :) I also went from being able to hardly do 1 real pushups to doing them the whole time, along with all the crazy modifications she does!

Also, I started out with 3 lbs dumbells, using 8's now, but thinking i need to get some 10's!

I went bowling yesterday, and I got to use a 12 pound ball! Without even trying! I was excited! I was the only girl in our group to do so! :)

Also, clothes are fitting me that haven't fit me in years! :0

I love the program!
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    I am on my second week though I decided to move straight to weeks 3 and 4 this week. I really don't think I have much at all to lose anymore, I am happy at my weight now (120) so I am focusing more on building strength and muscle. I am really interested to see how different everyone's results are.
    When I first started my weightloss/exercise in January, I could only do modified push ups. Now I can do full pushups all the time.
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    I'm at the end of week 9. I don't follow the meal plan, but I eat 1200-1600 calories per day. I've lost 19 pounds, 2 jean sizes, and 28 inches (I measure in all of the places in the booklet that comes with BR). I'm most happy with the 5 inches lost on my waist! Only 25 pounds and 2 jean sizes to go and I'll be at my goal!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    I'm at the end of week 9. I don't follow the meal plan, but I eat 1200-1600 calories per day. I've lost 19 pounds, 2 jean sizes, and 28 inches (I measure in all of the places in the booklet that comes with BR). I'm most happy with the 5 inches lost on my waist! Only 25 pounds and 2 jean sizes to go and I'll be at my goal!

Wow...awesome!!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    In Phase 1, I lost 3.5 lbs and 11.75 inches!! Woo hoo!! :) Started Phase 2 this morning!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Great job everyone, it's good to see this program works. I just started today. While I don't have a lot of weight to lose I really need to tone this body of mine so hoping I can accomplish this goal with this program.
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    I'm in the last week of phase 1, as of this morning I've lost 8lbs and 22.75 inches (measurements were taken last week). 3.75 of those inches were from my waist, but my biggest losses are in my chest/midriff I've lost a total of 9 inches there (and that's not counting the bust...I didn't measure there). I can't wait for this week, and phase 1, to be done so I can get my "finished with phase 1" measurements and take some progress pics.

I love seeing all of your results! And am so happy to have so many encouraging people with me in this! :)
  • Apronmommy
    Apronmommy Posts: 3
    I know how frustrating that can be. I do not follow her plan but I do use her recipes a lot. I always tend to have some form of carbohydrate at lunch time, whether a tortilla, wholegrain roll, 1 small pita bread and totally go off carbs in the afternoon/ evening. That way I feel I am not being deprived. I also started making a good salad first thing in the morning with lots of raw cabbage, carrots, marrows coloured peppers etc and snack on it if i get hungry. i do this so that should i feel hungry instead of going for the cookie jar, I get my salad out. No excuses. I never thought I would be actually posting this but I am really enjoying my raw veggies. There I actually wrote it :)
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Just started phase 2 on monday. In phase one I lost 2.4 pounds and four inches. I am happy with that but hoping that phase two brings bigger results. I'm not sticking her her diet plan, but I am sticking to around 1400 net. Some days that's hard to do though. I felt the 1st two workouts were a little easy, but so glad I did them because I am so much stronger now!! Good job everyone!! Keep it up!
  • Jmfo1
    Jmfo1 Posts: 5
    FINALLY dropping pounds :-) I started week 7/8 this past Sunday. I haven't taken all my measurements recently, but I did check my waist and upper hip (3" below waist) because they are my problem areas. I've lost 1 inch in both regions. The first 7 weeks the scale was barely moving, but over the last week and a half I've suddenly dropped 3 lbs (6 lbs total since starting JMBR). My clothes do fit much, much better and I was able to wear a tank I hadn't worn in over 3 years. Woohoo!
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    After 10 days jmbr I lost 8.8 ls and
    Hips 1 inch
    Belly 1,2 inch
    Arm 0,4 inch
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Congratulations that's awesome!! I'm on week 5 and have lost 8lbs and a total of 17 inches

Curious - have you been following her meal plan?
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    My day 60 results had me down 5lbs and 13 inches with a gain of 6 inches (calves and upper arms). I am only 3 lbs to goal so I did not have a lot to lose. I'm hoping phase 3 gets rid of the last 3 lbs for for me! I did do the kick start at the beginning and followed it to a T. The first phase I really stuck to her meal plan but added additional calories. The second phase I have only used some of her meals but mostly I'm just trying to clean up my lifestyle and make healthier choices. I have been trying to eat around 1550 calories a day whether I workout or not.
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    After 4 weeks finally saw results, not much but its something!!!
    Starting Phase 3 tomorrow so it was time for a check in.
    Lost 1.5 lbs, 1/2 in in hip area.
    My goal is to loose 3 in (5 would be a perfect world) in hip area.
  • Kim30726
    Kim30726 Posts: 16 Member
    I started week 3 (Phase 1) this past Saturday and have lost 8 pounds so far. 6 Pounds came in the first week and 2 for the second week. I can see changes in my body already and I am very happy with the results so far. I would like to get to about 117 pounds. currently I am 133.4. I am 5'4. Although, I am not married to the scale number - 117. If I look fabulous at a different number that will be great with me!