Check in

Options
2»

Replies

• KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I just started the CLX/TF hybrid that Chalene put in her TF booklet. I have already done one round of ChaLean Extreme and loved it! I wanted to push myself and add more cardio.
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Jennifer 40 yrs. old with two girls and trying to lose about 15 pounds and firm up. I am on day 15 with ChaLean extreme but have gained weight on it, so slightly depressing. I will stick with it though. Love to add some friends doing the same program I am.
  • charmedone10
    charmedone10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Jennifer 40 yrs. old with two girls and trying to lose about 15 pounds and firm up. I am on day 15 with ChaLean extreme but have gained weight on it, so slightly depressing. I will stick with it though. Love to add some friends doing the same program I am.

Hi My name is Emily. I finished CLX and doing a hybrid of TF/CLX. You can add me as a friend!
    Just remember that with CLX you are building muscle and muscle weigh more than fat. So it is great for toning & shaping and will take longer to lose weight then with cardio.
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    So this week i started the Lean phase....and i dont know i feel about it yet. I know that this is the month where i truely change my body. I sure hope so cause nothing has moved since i started.
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I uess I am a little late joing the group.....but oh well.
    I started Turbo Fire a little over 1 month ago, and no I am looking for somethingto mix in with it. I am thinking of purchasing CLX, although I haven't purchased it yet, its next on my list to tackle within the next couple of weeks. I look foward to gaining some tis and advice from all you lovely ladies.
  • kyunda
    Options
    I uess I am a little late joing the group.....but oh well.
    I started Turbo Fire a little over 1 month ago, and no I am looking for somethingto mix in with it. I am thinking of purchasing CLX, although I haven't purchased it yet, its next on my list to tackle within the next couple of weeks. I look foward to gaining some tis and advice from all you lovely ladies.

welcome to the group! We are here to help! I am mostly doing clx. But add in tf here and there when i not want to just run.
  • charmedone10
    charmedone10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks to TF and CLX I have become a more fit person. I completed a 5k Sat. without having to stop for breaks. My time was 32 min. @ about 10 min/mile pace! Last year I ran it in 41 min with lots of rest. I can believe how good it felt to beat my goal. I wanted to at least shave off 5 min and with a lot of hard work I almost doubled that!

Just keep pressing play!
  • kyunda
    Options
    wooh wooh! That is awesome!!!! :drinker: