Welcome to 30 Day Shred May 2012

Options
13»

Replies

• onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Amy, I jumped the gun a little bit and did my first 30 DS level 1 today. I had never done it before... I threw up but I finished the whole workout.. I may die before May is over with, but I am in this for the haul or until I keel over.. Good Luck everyone...
  • mariholm
    mariholm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marianne from Calgary Alberta Canada. This will be my 2nd kick at 30DS. First time I got half way through level 2 before my player ate my DVD. Used that as an excuse to not continue (duh). It is a great workout and you'll definitely see results. Excited to get back on track! Good luck to all!
  • jordgirl
    jordgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just happened to start this today and then I found this group! My name is Brianne, I'm from Utah, I just barely quit my job and am now a stay at home mom, so no more excuses!! I am really excited about seeing results...I feel pretty convinced I'll see them because just the first day was a challenge for me! I only have 10 lb dumbbells right now so I needed to drop the weights towards the end and just do the movements...I figure as long as I'm still trying, I'm making progress! Good luck everyone!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Jude. I have tried 30DS before but never got further than the second level. I have been doing well with my running having used the C25K app on my phone. I am hoping to do 30DS in the morning and running in the evening so I get some great results. I would really like to get into exercising in the morning as I don't have a lot of time in the evening for exercising as I work in London (which is an 1.5 hour commute from home) normally get home at 7.15. Mind you, i don't have a lot of time in the morning either but I need to give it a try and be a bit more disciplined! (aka - get to bed a LOT earlier)
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    Day 1 - DEMOLISHED!!!!!
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Karin, I am up in Canada and am eager to get going!! My 50th is coming up and I want to feel like I am on the right track to FINALLY get control of my weight!!

Thanks for pulling this group together!!

Where in canada? i'm in hamilton ontario :)

Hi Patricia - I am not far from you, near London!! Sounds like you are back on the right track....keep it going!!!

Oh, Hi, I'm Patricia, I've been pretty athletic all my life, till injuries and life sidelined me completely, i went from 145 in july 2009 to 195 in dec 2011. i've been working away at it and am down to 172 now. hoping the shred(along with my usual jiu jitsu workouts) will help me get back into shape quicker.
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oufff....just finished Level 1...somewhat modified in the cardiovascular stuff.

What I learned today: I am more out of shape than I was afraid of
    What I will learn today: How to answer to posts and include quotes

So - the mind is active, things are good... :)

Happy Tuesday! And Happy Mayday!!!
  • lpatterson327
    Options
    Hi guys, Im Laura, have finished level one and as always something interupted level 2, cant wait to finish with you guys :)
  • this_is_nonsense
    Options
    im excited for this! can't wait to see results
  • Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm Rachel from Nova Scotia. Just finished my first day of 30DS and it kicked my butt!! I managed to finish, barely. Good luck to everyone.
  • scheherazade315
    scheherazade315 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Anita. I live in a suburb of Houston, TX. I have had the 30DS dvd for a few years but have never made it passed level 1. I'm hoping being part of this group will get me through the month and through the DVD.

-Anita