Pics

Options
nakitadawn1212
nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
Be sure to take before and after pictures of yourself! You do not have to post the picture unless you want to!

I'm very curious to how my body is going to look after the shred =)

Replies

• countrygirlatheart0717
    Options
    Speaking for myself ... Ewwww this is going to be ugly! LOL
  • alyrie
    alyrie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just took some pictures :) I'm not going to share the before ones until there is a good enough after to put beside it, though. Lol
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I just took some pictures :) I'm not going to share the before ones until there is a good enough after to put beside it, though. Lol

Lol!! Girl I totally get you! :)
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options

Yes this particular thread is only fun to visit AFTER the 30DS is finished! I'll be steering clear of here until May 31st! :embarassed:
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I took pics but will not post until May 31st! :)
  • amylynotto
    amylynotto Posts: 7
    Options
    Took some before pictures and can't wait til May 31 to post them with the afters!
  • ltparker
    ltparker Posts: 32
    Options
    I'll take pictures tonight...but no sure if they will EVER get posted...LOL!!!
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'll post when I'm done.
  • womblewoo
    womblewoo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    I am a newbie to 30day shred - completed day 2 today and my thighs are on fire. Took my measurements and pics today and nearly cried! Especially at the pic from behind - I think becuase I cant see the back fat it doesnt exist but have no been cruelly faced with the rolls!!! Only makes me more determined to complete the shredding in time for mykonos on 13th june.....going with a group of friends (no kids - yeah!!) made up of 3 skinny girls and 10 ripped gay boys....eeek!
    Good luck to all - will be brave and post my before pics for motivation as soon as I learn how to move them from my phone.