Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Palm Beach or Broward County???

bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
i have seen a few people post on the where are you in florida thread that they are near me but thought i'd add a palm beach county thread to the group....

i'm denise, busy working mom to 2. i live in lake worth and work in west palm beach. i'm currently doing the New Rules of Lifting for Women program and am training for the disney princess 1/2 marathon feb 26th....

if you live in PB county and would like to meet up for a workout, let me know....
Denise

Replies

• NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    I used to live there- Jupiter. And (above) Denise is AWESOME! :-D
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    I miss it....if that helps.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    West Palm Beach here
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    I lived in Broward county for 26 years! Just left it behind finally. It is actually one of those places where it looks nice, but secretly lurking behind the covers is a world of disgust! I just couldn't live there anymore!
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    palm bch!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    I was a PB county resident when I first moved to Florida. I worked at one of the horse farms in Wellington, then bought a house in Loxahatchee.

I'm up in Brevard county now. I wanted to be where I could actually afford to live within walking distance of the beach.
  • LadySan
    LadySan Posts: 17 Member
    Broward County

2032898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    I'm a little north in good ole' Martin County :)
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    I just joined this site a few days ago. I am in Palm Beach County Lake Worth area. I am disabled and would love to swim 2 days a week at my clubhouse pool but need some help. If anyone lives near me and wants to swim and help me out please get in touch with me. Thanks a bunch!
  • mlc3409
    mlc3409 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm in West Palm Beach. Recovering from surgery but in a few weeks am looking to Join Planet Fitness in Gardens Would love to get a walking group or gym group started for those that are local .

Just send me a message and friend request
  • helper1112
    helper1112 Posts: 80 Member
    I'm in south west broward. Was born in Opa Locka.
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 346 Member
    I am a transplanted Brit, moved to West Palm Beach in August.
  • mohara51
    mohara51 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in Jupiter but I work in West Palm.
  • Nektariosmom
    Nektariosmom Posts: 69 Member
    I lived in Broward county for 26 years! Just left it behind finally. It is actually one of those places where it looks nice, but secretly lurking behind the covers is a world of disgust! I just couldn't live there anymore!

lol, your comment made me laugh. I have been living here for 30 years. Good for you! I will one day leave too...
  • Hi Denise, I live in West Palm Beach, and work in Lake Worth.
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member

Is it wrong that I moved here for the 'world of disgust'?
  • amy4insurance
    amy4insurance Posts: 6 Member
    Hi All,
    I'm in Jupiter. Hoping to lose 15 lbs for a wedding in June & keep it off! : )
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Lived in PBC for 4 years before moving to St Lucie county, took a look at land prices and headed North! LOL.
  • I live in Parkland. Anyone up for a walking, biking or U-Fit buddy?
  • irisg1614
    irisg1614 Posts: 3
    Broward County! Going to run the 5k for race for the cure in Miami in October:happy: