Spreadsheet!!

Options
2»

Replies

• diamondclear
    diamondclear Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Haha yeah me too! :)

I hope you get your new dvd soon ! Youll get good results! Everyone will :) Keep it up :)
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yes i'm doing the video 30 day straight ! since i give up and get lazy if i take a break :(

i just fixed spreadsheet and wrote in the weigh in days ! we can weigh in every Fridays ?? what do you guys think about that? its up to you guys !

good luck to you too !

For the exercising, i log it in as circuit training,general and i put in 25mins !

awesome... thank you!!!
  • jcnut21
    jcnut21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making such an awesome spreadsheet! I started yesterday (on the 1st) so I put my stuff in today...I'll add measurements later tonight.
  • ashleymanclark
    Options
    I just started today!! I am super excited to see the results too :) I will grab a tape measure later and add my stats to the spreadsheet. Lets get shredding!!!
  • diamondclear
    Options
    Guys Don't forget to weigh in tomorrow!:)
  • rawbbyn
    rawbbyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just added my info...and set the spreadsheet as my homepage! No out of sight, out of mind, for me :):flowerforyou:
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I didn't add my measurements because I keep forgetting my paper I jotted them down on at home. Gonna add tonight, but I am unable to see what goes where (arms, waist, ect.) I think "Special treat" may have put her name in the title column accidentally, where all that information in displayed.
  • diamondclear
    Options
    I didn't add my measurements because I keep forgetting my paper I jotted them down on at home. Gonna add tonight, but I am unable to see what goes where (arms, waist, ect.) I think "Special treat" may have put her name in the title column accidentally, where all that information in displayed.

Yeah she might have put her name,etc in title column accidentally but i fixed it :)
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome...Thanks :)
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i still have not been able to pull it up, not sure why. But i have measured and weighed and have all my stats at home. :)
  • diamondclear
    Options
    i still have not been able to pull it up, not sure why. But i have measured and weighed and have all my stats at home. :)

hmm its weird how you cant open it up :s you could try it on your phone? heres the link again !

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvnoHZ5a-xq6dEs4akhuSlRSLVVqWnRWc0RsUE84WUE