Check In

Replies

• incendia3
    incendia3 Posts: 57 Member
    I want to play, too. Is it too late to join?? I actually started last week. Tonight will be day1 of week 2.
  • fitoverfat
    fitoverfat Posts: 16 Member
    jump on in girls! I think we all started at different times. I'm staring level 2 tomorrow! Pauline will have you crackin up and crackin de nut!
  • incendia3
    She gets me at the "make love to your butt". I'm such a 5 year old.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 909 Member
    She gets me at the "make love to your butt". I'm such a 5 year old.

lol ive never heard "*kitten*" so much in a workout video lol loov it!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    jump on in girls! I think we all started at different times. I'm staring level 2 tomorrow! Pauline will have you crackin up and crackin de nut!

started level 2 yesterday and boy can i feel it today!
  • incendia3
    Is anyone else doing upper and lower body back to back on the same day?
  • fitoverfat
    Oh lawdy. Level 2 is I-N-T-E-N-S-E. I ended up with muscle fatigue but still plugged through it. Go ladies go!

Yea I'm so fatigued too! wow... that was wayyyyy more intense than level 1
  • ItsMeRebekah
    Oh lawdy. Level 2 is I-N-T-E-N-S-E. I ended up with muscle fatigue but still plugged through it. Go ladies go!

its so hard man!! it really is i had no idea it looks easy when you watch it and but by the time the 3rd round on everything comes up im groaning and cursing her LOL
  • ItsMeRebekah

that sounds scary lol
  • incendia3

that sounds scary lol

LOL not so much. I mean I was working out for an hour a day before I started this. It didn't seem like a good idea to drop down to only 20 minutes. Also, by the time my legs can't take any more she switches to upper body. I'm a little worried when level 3 comes around, though.
  • ItsMeRebekah

that sounds scary lol

LOL not so much. I mean I was working out for an hour a day before I started this. It didn't seem like a good idea to drop down to only 20 minutes. Also, by the time my legs can't take any more she switches to upper body. I'm a little worried when level 3 comes around, though.

true true!! im doing the BB and then going to the track and doing 3-4 miles so yea i get what you are saying.. im not really following the program. Im doing the BB M,W,F and the track all those days 3-4 miles right now (will up to 5 miles when summer comes and kids are outta school!) Then on T,W,S i do my kettlebells and same miles at the track. Going to do this for the 6 weeks and then see where im at.. really lovin the dvd tho. My hubby told me yesterday that he can tell the butt dvd is working! yay! Im only on week two whoho -- thinking ill stay on the 2nd dvd for at least 3 weeks and then move up. Unless im ready before that but sheez it seems so hard
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    I have been trying to figure out a good way to do my runs, 30DS, and BB. On days I do cardio, I am doing BB lower level. On days I don't do cardio, BB lower and upper level. Somewhere in there I would like to fit in 30DS. I am not really looking to lose more weight, but in all honesty I think 30DS is a pretty well-rounded program for a workout.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    I have been trying to figure out a good way to do my runs, 30DS, and BB. On days I do cardio, I am doing BB lower level. On days I don't do cardio, BB lower and upper level. Somewhere in there I would like to fit in 30DS. I am not really looking to lose more weight, but in all honesty I think 30DS is a pretty well-rounded program for a workout.

how are you alternating the days? if you do run and do BB three days you can alternate and do 30DS and BB upper. IDK how much is involved in the 30DS ive never seen that dvd.
  • incendia3
    30DS is only 30 minutes. I am doing that on my off days. I usually run 3-5 miles, but I'm trying to mix things up a bit and confuse my body. I don't have a thyroid, so things are 10x as hard for me.

So M, W, Sat I have been doing BB.
    T, F, Sun I am doing 30DS.

I'm not able to work out on Thursdays so It kind of messes with my schedule a bit. But I am absolutely seeing results already too! 2 inches from my waist and 1.5 from my hips. My scale won't move at all for me, so I promised I wouldn't get on it for all of May.
  • collroblola
    collroblola Posts: 25
    Hi everyone!! Wanted to join this group since I am hoping I can stick with this for 6 weeks! Completed my second week 1 workout this afternoon, and boy are my butt/thighs sore!
  • momma_a
    Started week 2 of level 2. Next Sunday I start level 3, whew!
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member

I just started Level 2 today and it is INTENSE!!! I seriously almost cried during it because I wanted to give up but I didn't. I better have a nice *kitten* after all this is done with! haha
  • momma_a
    End of week 4, going on into the last 2 weeks. From what I see in my before/afters, I will keep doing BB level 3 after I am done, and switching it up with level 2. Its a good workout, and it works :)

7178723428_5913440883.jpg
    buttbible4weeks by junebugbabies, on Flickr
  • momma_a
    Btw ladies, level 3 is no fun. You are doing much longer reps than before. My legs are like butter.
  • fitoverfat
    End of week 4, going on into the last 2 weeks. From what I see in my before/afters, I will keep doing BB level 3 after I am done, and switching it up with level 2. Its a good workout, and it works :)

7178723428_5913440883.jpg
    buttbible4weeks by junebugbabies, on Flickr

Do you have a before pic?