Anyone on Day 3

Options
ChasityLindsey
ChasityLindsey Posts: 36 Member
Finished day 3 this morning and my calf muscles were on fire!!! I am so sore. But I feel great!!! I am determined to stick to it, because anything that makes you sweat this much and be this sore has to work right?!?!?

Replies

• jetsgirl
    jetsgirl Posts: 50
    Options
    Just finished it! Feeling AWESOME! My calfs burn in the cardio circuit with jumping jacks and jump rope back to back but the last cardio doesn't do it.
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3 this afternoon. Calf is fine, but obliques and lower abs are killing me. But, the worst is that my biceps are killing me.
    But sweating so much in such a short amount of time. if this isn't working, then I'm convinced that Jillian Michaels is the reincarnation of Marquis De Sade.
    But, I can live with out...in 27 days when I go to the pool, I hope to rock the new bod!
  • baileyesp
    baileyesp Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start day three. Feeling a little sore this morning but I'm determined to stick with it!
  • jcmjim22
    jcmjim22 Posts: 162
    Options
    I completed day 3 this morning. My quads are so sore when I have to walk up stairs or sit and stand. Abs hurt when I cough. I almost skipped today for rest but decided to do it anyway and felt great afterwards. I think a day or two more and the soreness will go away. I am so determined to do this for the 30 days. I remind myself a lot during the day that I'm fully capable of this goal and I'm th wonky one that could cause it to fail. It's so easy to make excuses but not this time!!! :) Can I friend you guys so we can stay in touch?
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    I completed day 3 this morning. My quads are so sore when I have to walk up stairs or sit and stand. Abs hurt when I cough. I almost skipped today for rest but decided to do it anyway and felt great afterwards. I think a day or two more and the soreness will go away. I am so determined to do this for the 30 days. I remind myself a lot during the day that I'm fully capable of this goal and I'm th wonky one that could cause it to fail. It's so easy to make excuses but not this time!!! :) Can I friend you guys so we can stay in touch?
    Absolutely, the more that we can encourage each other and help each other out the better.
  • tmacmoto
    Options
    After the 3rd day...all I can say is, 'Thank God for Alleve and IcyHot!'.

Then...ready for more tomorrow!
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 this morning. My thighs are very sore everytime I get up from sitting. I have a feeling my upper back and arms are going to be hurting tomorrow. I already noticed a huge improvement in my endurance today.
  • baileyesp
    Options
    Completed day three about an hour and a half ago. I can feel myself pushing harder each time as I am burning more calories, but I'm struggling with the reverse crunch and the bicycle crunch. Anyone got any tips?

On the bright side, I burnt 364 calories doing 30DS this morning and the topped it off with a 5.7km walk/jog and burnt a further 736 calories :happy:
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Completed day three about an hour and a half ago. I can feel myself pushing harder each time as I am burning more calories, but I'm struggling with the reverse crunch and the bicycle crunch. Anyone got any tips?

On the bright side, I burnt 364 calories doing 30DS this morning and the topped it off with a 5.7km walk/jog and burnt a further 736 calories :happy:

The bicycle crunches are killer. Today was the first day that I've ever done all of them. I've had the DVD for 3 years so that is saying a lot. I just pushed through it today out of sheer stubborness. I had completed everything else and wasn't going to let them get the best of me.
  • baileyesp
    Options

The bicycle crunches are killer. Today was the first day that I've ever done all of them. I've had the DVD for 3 years so that is saying a lot. I just pushed through it today out of sheer stubborness. I had completed everything else and wasn't going to let them get the best of me.

Haha I don't seem to be the only one that struggles with them then! Congratulations though :)
  • Caitella
    Caitella Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 3. I can definitely notice a difference in my endurance. I'm like a lot of you guys, although I'm feeling the pain sheer stubbornness and determination is getting me through. I think that's the worst of it over, the next 7 days are sooo do-able. Then we'll worry about level 2!!! eeeek

Keep up the great work everyone. We're kicking *kitten* now :happy:
  • pattyp9983
    pattyp9983 Posts: 14
    Options
    I just completed, well, what for me is day 4 I guess since I started on Monday. (RI30) I'm on the 2nd day of week 2 as I am alternating with 1 and 2. It was very hard to keep going today. It was the first time I actually attempted the DVD after working my 12 hour night shift, and of course we were pretty busy for most of the night. I think I got over 10,000 steps in during my waking hours since 2pm yesterday! Not including the workout! I am so whipped right now! I did notice that I am able to do some of the exercises better, even though my endurance it not awesome after work. But it is done and I will be back on week 1 tomorrow morning. So glad for this group or else there is no way I would have done this today! Keep on pushing!
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 3 week one when I get home from work today. All I can say is thank the lord for Bengay!! LOL I will not break though I will keep going, that devil Jillian will not beat me..:wink: Good luck everybody