Options
26Nirak
26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
Check!

Replies

• ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 3... feel so much better than yesterday - but still killing myself with the side lunge/arm raises :(
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    my pecs are feeling a lot better today!

I managed to do a lot more of the arm raises before switching to 1 weight today to! those are just killer.

I found today instead of waiting for them to start, i jumped from exercise to exercise more quickly, so got a few more reps in.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I actually got up early and got day 3 done before I went to work. I feel good about that. I am ready for a nap, but I feel good about the great workout I already have in today.
  • mrsbiscotti
    mrsbiscotti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yeah day 3 done!

Yesterday I did 30DS in the morning, and then Jackie Warner Xtreme timesaver on my lunch. Burn!

Today I did 30DS in the morning and will probably take my dogs (or just myself) on a walk on my lunch.

Hope I keep my motivation high!
  • Gladiolus
    Gladiolus Posts: 20
    Options
    My calves are sore. Hmm. Also I felt less energy today than yesterday. But I still got through it and glad I did.
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    I am sore!!!! I went for a 2 mile jog and last went to a boot camp training class. I thought I was gonna collapse during my run this morning.
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    Yep I did it too! But had a bit of a cheat day food wise today. I'm not worried tho, it doesn't happen very often!!
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Very ticked off right now. Today I was supposed to go swim some laps. The place that I was going to go doesn't really have the room to do laps. If I go to the YMCA, I'll have to pay $10 for a day pass since I'm not a member. $10 to swim for an hr??? :mad:
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Remember - pain is fear leaving the body ;-)

I too ache like nobody's business!
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I got it done, but I my legs are killing me. I decided to up my weights from 2lbs to 3lbs. It wasn't too bad.
  • Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options
    Today was easier than yesterday, but I still struggled with a few exercises. I can only find my 5lb weights...I need to find my 2 or 3lb ones. Those side lunges get me every time. Hoping I keep with it. The cardio seemed a little easier today, which nearly did me in yesterday.
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a rest day, today was still day 3 for me, though. Ad it was so much better! I upped to 5lb weights on everything except the arm raises. Those are still killing me, even at 3 lbs!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Remember - pain is fear leaving the body ;-)

I too ache like nobody's business!

Can we say "pain is FAT leaving the body" instead? :happy:
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Day 3 check. :smile:
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete.. still hard to do! but i'm hoping it'll get easier soon!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done late last night. Had a terrible sports bra on, so the jumping jacks/jump rope were terrible! ugh. That ones going in the trash. LOL
  • Twyla123
    Twyla123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Completed it last night as well! Muscles are feeling better and I was able to get through the bicycle crunchies :happy:
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done late last night. Had a terrible sports bra on, so the jumping jacks/jump rope were terrible! ugh. That ones going in the trash. LOL

OMG! I did too! I had to hold the girls down during the butt kicks!
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I realized I've been doing the lunges wrong, so much more effective the correct way lol
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Did day 3 this morning but I think I am just going to start over and call today day 1 reloaded, I'm going to do two a days