Day 4!

Options
ishax24
ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
Just completed day 4.. been up all night finishing off an assignment for today's deadline so I thought I would get day 4 done. Feeling a lot more comfortable with the workouts now but I sprained my wrist a couple of days ago so I have had to reduce my weights from 5lbs to 2.5lbs (which doesn't make me feel as though I am working as hard - which is why I had to do it twice back2back)
Hope everyone is getting on well with theirs :)

Replies

• lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I feel a bit poorly today so i didnt do it before wor. I have friends round tonight but may get the 1/2 hour in and do it before bed, other wise i will carry on as normal tomorrow!
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I made it! I wasn't so sure I was going to make it through this one. It seemed kind of tough this morning, for some reason. I am kind of tired, though. It's the end of the week and I haven't been getting to bed nearly as early as I should have all week. I'm hoping that's the culprit.
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I always have high hopes of getting it out of the way in the morning but it just hasn't happened yet! ha! I have plans tonight but am hoping to sneak it in either before we head out or before bed. I can feel my legs getting stronger! Does anyone else get super hot and sweaty doing this work out? The other night I stripped down to my sports bra and underwear - oddly enough this was more motivating because I could see where I want change to happen and it motivated me to push harder! Thank goodness I was in my own home with no one watching!!! Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Day 4 complete. The cardio was much easier this time.
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I always have high hopes of getting it out of the way in the morning but it just hasn't happened yet! ha! I have plans tonight but am hoping to sneak it in either before we head out or before bed. I can feel my legs getting stronger! Does anyone else get super hot and sweaty doing this work out? The other night I stripped down to my sports bra and underwear - oddly enough this was more motivating because I could see where I want change to happen and it motivated me to push harder! Thank goodness I was in my own home with no one watching!!! Keep up the great work everyone!!!

I do. I usually turn on the ceiling fan in my living room and open up the windows so it gets nice and cool. Depending on the temp, I may do it in just my sports bra and pants.
  • mrsbiscotti
    mrsbiscotti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! DAY FOUR COMPLETE!

I've lost 2.6lbs since MONDAY doing the shred. Holy crap batman!
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I've done it! Felt a bit better tonight so I got it done!! The potatoes were boiling so I thought I'd strip off n get it over with n was done just in time!! Day 5 here I come!!
  • Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options
    Success! I was worried about getting today's workout in because I have to pick up my husband from the airport tonight. I don't like to do it during the day while my oldest (4 years old) watches. Who needs a personal trainer when you have a 4 year old asking a million questions.
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Success! I was worried about getting today's workout in because I have to pick up my husband from the airport tonight. I don't like to do it during the day while my oldest (4 years old) watches. Who needs a personal trainer when you have a 4 year old asking a million questions.

I so hear you. My daughter will be 5 in less than 2 weeks. Not only does she talk my ear off, she's in the way. Really, do you HAVE to play Barbies in the middle of the living room floor at this very moment? No, I cannot read you a book right now.

Luckily, I do have a 14 year-old as well so sometimes I'll ask him to keep her occupied while I finish working out. He can read her a story!
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    done!!!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Happy that I'm still using the 3lb weights and tempted to pick up 5 lbs for some of them (not for the side lunge with arm lifts though, those are brutal).

My cat thought it was play time though and kept rolling over my feet and then started nipping me when I wouldn't pet him. Clearly not realizing my lack of upper body strength, he decided to risk his life by getting my chest while I was doing push ups.
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is done! 10 minutes later I'm still sweating. Will probably do level 1 a couple more times before trying level 2. Other than the push-ups, I'm keeping up pretty well. Used 5lb weights for everything except the 2nd set of side lunges with arm raises.
  • Emikayfoos
    Emikayfoos Posts: 35
    Options
    Phew. Im behind on all of you guys because i started may 2nd so i just fhinished day four. Deffinitley a lot less sore and i could push harder today. Man those butt kicks get you!!!!
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I completed day 4 yesterday after work. I only work til noon on Fridays so it was nice not having to feel rushed to get logged back into work! I still have to do the workout today for day 5! I'm finding it hard to find time on a weekend for this!
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days behind now, was away camping with the girls this weekend.

I did day 4 this morning. I did about 16 regular pushups instead of modified ones for the first time. I also did more of the arm raises with both weights (on the side lunge) before switching to one.

and i measured myself finally!
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done this afternoon, so way to go me made it through my first two a days four more to go.