Day 5

Options
26Nirak
26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
Done!!
Feeling stronger - and managed to do more of the cardio in high impact.

Are you guys feeling it???

Replies

• Emikayfoos
    Emikayfoos Posts: 35
    Options
    Im on day four...didnt see this forum until a couples day after i already started it. I started it on may second. Im deff less sore..the dirst few days i could barely sit down with out using something to hold on to! I was able to keep going with outnstopping and push harder..but like i said on the day four forum...those butt kicks get me every time! But at least i didnt stop :)
  • ShamimAkhtar
    ShamimAkhtar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 5 for me :) I def feel stronger, my push ups are getting better for sure.
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Day 5 is in the books! I am feeling stronger but seemed to burn less calories than the last few days based on my HRM. Maybe it was because my daughter was in the way a few times. Not going to stress because I also walked over 3miles today.

Here's to tomorrow!!
  • ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 5.. my push ups are definitely better than when I started, might attempt to do the full push ups tomorrow. Still struggling with the side lunges but I'm getting there - hopefully in 5 days I can do them no problem.
  • Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options
    Day 5 done. I am still finding it pretty tough though. I plan on sticking with it, NOT giving up!!!
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Got my weekend burn done! Glad I did it!
  • bpg79
    bpg79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    my pushups are getting better i hope to be able to do the two sets without having to switch to modified.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm down .6 pounds already!
    And my husband said my rear is looking extra good these days lol
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did my day 5 this morning. It was not my intention to be this far behind. Wouldn't be so bad if I had done some other exercise over the weekend, but it was mostly just yard work. I expected to have a tiny setback, but it wasn't bad at all. In fact, I'm still doing more pushups each time. Yay!

Previewed Level 2 this morning. It doesn't look so bad to me. I read so much about how nobody likes it, but I think it looks kind of fun!
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I did day 5 this morning, it didn't go as well as day 4 did yesterday, could only do about 1/2 the first set of full pushups, and the anterior arm raises were just not happening. I think i may be fighting off a cold or something, just feeling week :(