Level 1

Options
2»

Replies

• phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! I had to revert back to 3 lb weights for some of it today; I think doing it last night and then this morning didn't give me enough time to recover. Oh well, done for the day and hopefully I'll be back up to 5 lbs tomorrow! And I'm still doing "real" push-ups!

Yes...I had to use 3lbs for the side lunges with front raises. I agree with recovery in between workouts. I can't wait till Saturday! I'm beginning to feel sore muscles....! Jillian Michael better deliver because I'm working my *kitten* off!
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    Day 4 done! Feeling a little weak because I didn't sleep enough, so 3 lbs for some, 5 lbs for middle set and bicep lunges. Taking the weekend off because I'm running a half marathon on Sunday. One more day of level 1 on Monday then on to level 2!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! Feeling a little weak because I didn't sleep enough, so 3 lbs for some, 5 lbs for middle set and bicep lunges. Taking the weekend off because I'm running a half marathon on Sunday. One more day of level 1 on Monday then on to level 2!

You are doing a great job! Good luck on Sunday!

I've finished for the week...I've earned my rest for the weekend. Ladies....I want to say thank you for keeping me accountable...at least I'm not alone....rest up because were on to level 2 on Monday!
  • lgtahoe
    Options

You are doing a great job! Good luck on Sunday!

I've finished for the week...I've earned my rest for the weekend. Ladies....I want to say thank you for keeping me accountable...at least I'm not alone....rest up because were on to level 2 on Monday!

Thanks! Enjoy your weekend off!
  • rhondacordova
    Options
    Wow, i enjoyed my second day, still breathless but not to the point of passing out, and able to do cool down, yesterday i was not able to do the cool down, was too weak from exhaustion and nauseous, happy with the improvement :)
  • roosmeimei
    roosmeimei Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY got my DVD in the mail!! I am starting first thing MONDAY! I had a family gathering this week and the pictures were very motivating to say the least! I have 6 month old twins and I don't want them to have a fat Mommy! I heard this 30 day shred really works! I am excited and nervous to get started!!! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I'm really enjoying the change-up from 30 Day Shred, with this level 1 of Ripped in 30. Some of the same moves from 30DS, but it's also changed up some, and it's nice to know that I won't have to do any of these moves again in subsequent levels. I have 2 more days of level 1, then it's on to level 2! :-D
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm really enjoying the change-up from 30 Day Shred, with this level 1 of Ripped in 30. Some of the same moves from 30DS, but it's also changed up some, and it's nice to know that I won't have to do any of these moves again in subsequent levels. I have 2 more days of level 1, then it's on to level 2! :-D

Agreed!!!
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Just finished my first day of week 1!! What a workout. By the third circuit I felt like I was hyperventilating, haha. Had to stop for a few seconds for a few of the exercises! Felt like I was going to pass out, but after I felt better, I began again! Phew.
  • msandoval74
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 Friday morning and LOVED it.. Although I am still feeling the burn today. I ran on Saturday and played COED Softball on Sunday. So I am jumping back on Ripped In 30 this evening. I am going to do Level 1 for 6 days straight. I also have Killer Buns & Thighs that I was thinking of alternating but I dont know if I am up for that just yet... We will see though..
  • lgtahoe
    Options
    Last day of Level 1 done! Should have been yesterday but I was really sore from my half marathon Sunday so I took the day off. Tomorrow, Level 2 -- bring on the plank!
  • Eireann15
    Options
    I am so sore today! Mainly my back! That feels good... I feel like I haven't worked those muscles like that in awhile :)
  • Eireann15
    Options
    Finished Week 1 Day 2 today! It was definitely easier than the first day :) I feel pretty good!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just finished JM Body Revolution and am going to rotate the RI30 with her Kickboxing routine until the fall when I will probably do BR again only with heavier weights and more intensity. This program is still a butt-kicker even after really increasing my strength and stamina through BR!
  • lgtahoe
    Options
    I just finished JM Body Revolution and am going to rotate the RI30 with her Kickboxing routine until the fall when I will probably do BR again only with heavier weights and more intensity. This program is still a butt-kicker even after really increasing my strength and stamina through BR!

How was Body Revolution? Did you see some results?
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    BR was tough but for someone who never ever exercised, I stayed on track. I actually looked forward to my workouts because I could see my strength increasing and after it was all done, I had lost a little over 17" all around. I only lost 7 pounds, but hey I'm 50 and things just don't move like they used to!
  • Eireann15
    Options
    17" is amazing though!! and 7 lbs is still fabulous :)

I just finished Week 1 day 4. I am going to do the Ripped in 30 5 days a week, since I also do other exercises on top of it :) Feeling good! I will complete day 5 tomorrow and then move on to week 2! Exciting :)
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Joining you all! I've done RI30 on and off for the past 6 mos or so - I do a combo of this along with JM No More Trouble Zones; 6 week 6 pack; and Killer Buns/Thighs.

I'm going to start adding RI30 on a more regular basis (3-4x/week) - starting with level 1.
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I completed week 1 today! Whoop whoop!