ATM in churches... What do you think

Options
Not about being fit but something I heard on the radio... What do you think?
So I am listening to Hallelujah FM. The question how do you feel about churches having ATMs? You would have no reason to say oh didn't get to grab any cash. I don't think adding ATMs in churches will help you to give with a cheerful heart. Things that make you say hmmmm!!!

Replies

• Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Yahushua (the Messiah) cast out those Pharisees for selling in the temple. #thatisall
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    absurd!
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can see how people think that it's putting the wrong idea of church's being money hungry. But you wouldn't believe how many times I forget to get cash to put in church, or participate in bake sales, or even support a child's fundraiser. The ATM would be great for me, people hate seeing me writing my checks.
  • MsJoyceNTX
    MsJoyceNTX Posts: 16
    Options
    I guess for me you can look at it in different ways. I understand the giving with the cheerful heart but everybody doesn't give. The church has expenses also and if funds are not raised then bills can't get paid. The tithe and offerings are meant for use by the church too build up the kingdom. Meaning there has too be a place too worship and fellowship. If everyone paid their tithes and offerings then I think there would be no need of having an ATM the church, people would make sure they had those funds with them, but unfortunately every body does not tithe and when they give an offering its minimal.
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is bassackwardsness.