a bowling ball
a house cat
a two month old baby

What other things can you think of?

Replies

• wiggywompus
    wiggywompus Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bags of sugar or potatoes and tubs of marg then I can look at them if my resolve weekens and I can reduce the 15lb pile as I loose and see what have lost and what have to go.
  • jinglett
    jinglett Posts: 69
    Options
    A Bald Eagle carrying a 4 pound bag of sugar
    A small thanksgiving turkey (mine are usually 22 pounds)
    A 12 pound bag of fleetfarm popcorn with 2 liters of soda and a pound of butter to go with it!
  • MrsSA
    MrsSA Posts: 18
    Options
    A Bald Eagle carrying a 4 pound bag of sugar
    A small thanksgiving turkey (mine are usually 22 pounds)
    A 12 pound bag of fleetfarm popcorn with 2 liters of soda and a pound of butter to go with it!

OMG! Laughed so hard at this!!! :)
  • cathe18
    cathe18 Posts: 13
    Options
    LOL!!!! You guys are too funny. I'm trying to imagine a bald eagle flapping away with a 4 lb bag of sugar.... LOL...

I've got nothing to contribute to this, as I don't feel I can top what has already been submitted.
  • jinglett
    jinglett Posts: 69
    Options
    I loved the image of the Eagle because it is larger than life with a 6 foot wing span (imagine the average man's height here) and yet the eagle still didn't weigh 15 pounds so i added the 4 pounds of sugar. An Eagle becomes roadkill or seriously injured if it consumes 2 pounds of excess weight--it can't lift off! An Eagle is strong and powerful and yet a lightweight for it's size and power. I feel like that Eagle at the moment--larger than life, unable to lift off with this ungainly excess weight. May we all have the strength and power of an Eagle soar to new heights together!