Vernon Meet Ups

Options
I noticed when ready thie intro thread that several of us live in Vernon. I am just starting out, but I have been walking and going to Cardio Express to work out. If anyone wants to get together for walks or anything, please reply. I just thought I would throw this out there now that it is starting to get warm. Maybe it will stop raining one day? haha

Replies

• wo1wendy
    wo1wendy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love to walk and take hikes on the great trails in the area. I live in Stafford so I am just down the road from you. Unfortunatly I am home during the day and I have a hard time finding people with the same schedule as me. Let me know if you would be interested in a small hike, we went camping near Ashford a few weekends ago and there was trail we never got to go on. I have been wanting to try it.
    Wendy
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I go to Cardio Express, too. I work full time during the day I go to the gym in the morning because it's easier for me and I enjoy working out before I go to work.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    i am in Coventry off 275. i like to walk with kids and puppy on weekends. pm me if you want to go hiking nearby. my kids are litlle so easy hikes are best but they can go for like an hour.
  • careyjean
    careyjean Posts: 3
    Options
    I also go to Cardio Express in Vernon - it would be nice to work out with someone who lives in the area.
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    no one has posted on this in awhile, but i live in tolland and i go to the vernon cardio!
  • pstansel74
    pstansel74 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm actualy in Vernon also... think I still have a Cardio Express membership ;)