Replies

• goofyrick24
    goofyrick24 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have been Single for about 16 months.:(
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 (23 next month) and have been single for nearly 3 months - ended my first serious relationship because neither of us could see a point in the near future where our relationship wouldn't be long-distance and didn't want to hold each other back - still friends though :smile:
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and I've been single since Valentine's Day.

Got left for another girl.
    They moved in together a month later.
    They're now engaged.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I've been single my entire life. No really... I've never even been on a date. *looks around for black hole to dive into*
    I accepted a while go I'm a lost cause.
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of committment so I'm usually single. I felt like I was going to throw up when I bought a car in December due to the full commitment of payment. The dealership guy told me I looked pale. I doubt I'll ever fully commit to a relationship so in 20 years I may be the leader of this forum....yup :ohwell:
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    takingnameskickingbutt Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have been single the longest I have ever been in my adult life, which is 14 months. I always had a boyfriend, and I found it easy to bounce back. Since my engagement ended, it's been harder, and I am trying to really work on my career and be the best me I can be, so I can find my soulmate.
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    5 months after an 8 year relationship OF PURE AGONY

i look back on it in disbelief....it's amazing what a person gets used to and considers normal

*shakes her head in shame and disbelief*

i have never been single for long....i'm 34 this is my longest single term
    i'm a serial monogamist

only married once
    BIG MISTAKE

i have decided i need to love myself before i can expect anyone else to
    and i need time to mend my heart
  • misty10franke
    misty10franke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im 31 and I have been single for 2 years...i still love my ex very much we share a daughter!
  • OH_matt
    OH_matt Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i'm 27 and it's been about 7yrs. i am REALLY eager to get out there, it's not too much fun coming home to an empty house every day.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    2 weeks exactly ;(
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    been single for 7 years!!!

been dating a LOT for the last 2 years, but uhh... hell no.
  • lesleyls
    lesleyls Posts: 24
    Options
    Just ended a 6 month relationship last month. Before that I had been single since March 2010 after I separated from my exhusband. I'm still hurt from being cheated on and seeing them together with their daughter. We were together for 7 years and have 2 sons together but he pretty much chose his new family over them. Its hard and it still hurts so I'm probably better off staying single until my heart has healed and who knows how long that will take lol
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    3 months. casually looking around. I'm 28.
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...it's been about a couple years now since my last relationship....been spending time with my single friends and dating here and there...I must say I'm 50/50 with this whole being single thing :o]
  • MyNewZen
    MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Close to 6 months now, the last relationship lasted 7 years.

Just trying to get my head around this single thing, there was some potential there but I invested too much too early and ended up a little heart broken.
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    im nearly 21, been single for 1 year! :) haha i think im a rarity in this group though cos i love being single.

at the moment, i dont think a boyfriend could add anything to my life, maybe one day when i've grown up a bit but not yet!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Single again recently. Guy couldn't take the distance anymore so gave up on me.