Annoyed

Options
2»

Replies

• sedosher
    sedosher Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and I was down a pound!!! :love:

And the funny things is that I KNEW it was going to happen. It appears that my body has a cycle of being STARVING a few days before letting go of weight. I've been tracking my daily weight and the trend seems to be that I lift hard, gain about a pound or two the day after and then maintain there for another day and then the next 2 days I'm super hungry and can't seem to get enough food in which time I go back to my previous lowest weight and then BAM.....I'm down another pound to my new lowest weight. This happened 2 weeks ago too. I guess it's true that our bodies all have cycles of fat loss that are very individual.

Anyway.....just thought I'd share. I'm in a much better place mentally and I think that the longer I stay the course and really see how this process works for me, the better I will continue to feel (and look!)

I completely understand what you are saying because I have been so annoyed and frustated recently too. I feel like I am working harder for this then I have worked for anything...yet it is coming soooooooooooooo slow that it appears to be at a standstill. Not that I don't have my bad days too. And I have friends that are on the 1200 or less calorie diet and they are literally shrinking before my eyes. I know it us unhealthy but it is hard not to be envious and be tempted. However, I've done that way a handfull of times in the past and obviously it wasn't something I wasn't able to maintain or I wouldn't be where I am right now. So I am committed to 1900 calories for at least one more month...told Lucia I would do 6 weeks. :) And then and only then will I even think of changing.

Also, this is my TOM and I should never be allowed to make important decisions during this time because they won't be rational. haha

If you need to rant anymore feel free to rant to me because I'll rant right back. LOL
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Oh, btw, Kiki is "obese" so that should tell you something...lol!

LOL. Yep. right now, my current BMI rates me as obese. :huh:

Having gone through multiple bulk/cut cycles in order to gain muscle. My weight/height ratio no longer coincide. And according to all of the "charts" I'm ALWAYS in the overweight/obese category. :noway:

AND

I'm completely fine with that. :drinker:

Kiki