BEACH BUMS WEEK 5 WEIGH IN

Options
Jennycyr
Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
Hello Beach Bums!

We've made it to the week 5 weigh in! I would like to congratulate all of you for staying focus on your goal, whether it's to eat better, lose weight, build muscles or try to get more exercise in. I noticed some people beat themselves up when the scale doesn't reflect the number they were hoping to see.

This group was created to support each other and keep your goal in mind. You are all making an effort to reach your goals so stay positive and let's encourage each other, whatever our goal might be!

Have a great weigh in everyone!

PW:
CW:

Thanks!
Jen :)

Replies

• terihaddad
    terihaddad Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    PW - 244.2
    CW - 242.6

Yay! A real loss finally! Hopefully this will keep me motivated so I can FINALLY get back on track.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Pw: 202.2
    CW: 202.2

Something has got to give. This going up and up then back even on weigh in day. I hate it!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    P.w.: 147.6
    C.W.: 145.00
    This has been a trying week and i admit i havent kept up with tracking my food. My father passed away on monday and i am shocked that i actually lost weight with the way i have been eating.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    PW: 151
    CW: 149!!

finally broke into the 140's! have been stuck up & down 3 lbs but could not seem to break into the magic 149, now 6 weeks or so later it moved! I also know that it will waver back and forth again, but this 149 was REAL and totally exciting and motivating! isn't it odd how you feel more motivated to work hard when you do see a loss--seems like no loss would make you work harder, but I'm just backwards that way.

Woo Hoo! gonna be a great day!
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    PW: 141
    CW: 142

I'm afraid I'm moving in the wrong direction. I started P90x plus Turbofire Hybrid program on Monday. My muscles are sore all over. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my weight gain is partly water retention.
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Pw. 159
    Cw. 159

I know there's no number loss but my clothing is still getting looser and my running has increased miles and intensity since my boot is off my broken foot. Still a lil sore but just keep going. I wasn't very hungry this week at all and kind of snacked all day instead of having at least a couple of meals. Plus I didn't drink the amount of water I need to every day. I need to see numbers to verify I'm getting healthier. But I am able to wear some smaller sized clothing without being embarrassed. Good luck to everyone.
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    PW: 152
    CW: 150.6

I hate having to remember what I weighed in @ last week, I can never remember. Anyway, glad I'm getting closer to the 140's.
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW: 211
    CW 212.2 :(

Heading in the wrong direction. Had a few celebrations this past weekend and tracking had suffered, Need to get back on track once again!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    PW: 173
    CW:170
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This has been a trying week and i admit i havent kept up with tracking my food. My father passed away on monday and i am shocked that i actually lost weight with the way i have been eating.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you virtual hugs :cry:
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for weighing in. Stacy I'm still very sorry about your dad.

PW: 167.4
    CW: 166.2
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options

So sorry to hear about your dad!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! :flowerforyou:
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options

Sorry to hear about your dad. I know how difficult it is to concentrate on anything else when a loved one passes. Prayers for you & your family.
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    PW: 151
    CW: 149!!

finally broke into the 140's! have been stuck up & down 3 lbs but could not seem to break into the magic 149, now 6 weeks or so later it moved! I also know that it will waver back and forth again, but this 149 was REAL and totally exciting and motivating! isn't it odd how you feel more motivated to work hard when you do see a loss--seems like no loss would make you work harder, but I'm just backwards that way.

Woo Hoo! gonna be a great day!

Yay!!!!!!! Great job getting into the 140's!!!!! I know you have been waiting a while!