Stage 3

Options

Replies

• moochachip
    moochachip Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    just started today.. BWM is CRUEL. :laugh:

Oh you will be feelin it tomorrow (if it's anything like mine..)
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

i can already tell... i'm avoiding goign to sleep just for that reason. i know i'm going to wake up with a crappy DOMS present :sad:

here's another site with motivational tee shirts
    http://gymmotivation.spreadshirt.com/
  • ecrogers4
    ecrogers4 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

i can already tell... i'm avoiding goign to sleep just for that reason. i know i'm going to wake up with a crappy DOMS present :sad:

OMG I love the shirts here!!! TOO FUNNY!!! I wonder if I can get them shipped to me though... I'm in Canada... hmmm.... will have to see....
  • lizlee8
    lizlee8 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    That's me completed stage 3 :drinker:
    stats:
    BB deadlift/row: 15kg -22.5kg
    partial single leg squat: B/W - B/W - can I make this harder?
    wide grip lat pulldown: LVL6 to LVL7 on machine (think it is 5kg plates???)
    prone cobra: 60s-60s (need to figure out how to use the back extension machine for next time
    YTWL - 3kg-3kg - did not get any easier :frown:
    ball crunch - 7kg - 7kg upped from 6 to 8 reps though
    prone jackknife - B/W upped from 6 to 8 reps
    side bend with weight: 4kg to 7kg - can't do those flexions hips don't move that way :tongue:

Now to take a break do a little cardio and on to stage 4 on Wednesday :bigsmile: see you guys there
    x
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

OMG I love the shirts here!!! TOO FUNNY!!! I wonder if I can get them shipped to me though... I'm in Canada... hmmm.... will have to see....
    [/quote]

I love them too! I'm in the UK, so I don't think I've got a hope :(

CONGRATULATIONS Emckeever - see you soon! :)
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Great shirts! My hubby bought me a new one for my birthday when I had to buy newer smaller bras: Who needs big tits when you have an *kitten* like this. Way to be supportive honey LOL.
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Finished workout A - one more B to go. I got my partner to do the BWM with me, or should I say not do the BWM! He really couldn't get through the jumping lunges in the first set, tee hee! I'm now down to 1 minutes 49 seconds, although I have to confess, this is the day after the main lifting event - just couldn't face it at the right time.

Had a peep at Stage 4, and feel a bit nervous...
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared Maggie, it's just like stage 2!

So why have i had DOMS for 3 days..... :wink:
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared Maggie, it's just like stage 2!

So why have i had DOMS for 3 days..... :wink:

Stage 4 is repeat of Stage 2.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    partial single leg squats are just annoying.

@missmaggie: 1 minute 49 seconds for the BWM!?! Get it, girl! My starting time was 3:31 for the first set and then 4:14 for the repeat. Hoping I can get that down to 3 minutes and 3.5 minutes by the end of stage 3
  • ecrogers4
    Options
    Great shirts! My hubby bought me a new one for my birthday when I had to buy newer smaller bras: Who needs big tits when you have an *kitten* like this. Way to be supportive honey LOL.

OMG that's hilarious!!!

WHY OH WHY has MFP updated thier site??? It's all messed up now and I can't really tell who is commenting on what!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    [/quote]

WHY OH WHY has MFP updated thier site??? It's all messed up now and I can't really tell who is commenting on what!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Someone else said it had all gone wrong for them, but it is exactly the same as always for me. What's going on??!!
  • ecrogers4
    Options
    It's just all... messed up!! It doesn't distinguish "quotes" anymore... so it looks as if anything you quote - you are actually saying! Also - on my home page - there is no "chunks" of quotes and comments... just a big long list of comments so you can't acutally see the conversation threads... and then spacing of stuff is all messed up and squished at the top....

BOOOOO!!!!!!
  • ecrogers4
    Options
    Oh Thank God... it's back to normal! PHEWF!!!!!

Ok - It's official. I LOATHE Stage 3... only 1 more of each and I'll be moving on (back) to Stage 4! YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

And... I'm dumb... what does DOMS stand for??? :blushing:
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Oh Thank God... it's back to normal! PHEWF!!!!!

Ok - It's official. I LOATHE Stage 3... only 1 more of each and I'll be moving on (back) to Stage 4! YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

And... I'm dumb... what does DOMS stand for??? :blushing:

Phew! What a relief!

DOMS = Delayed onset muscle soreness; some get it more than others, some like it, some loathe it! Me, I don't seem to get it, or hardly at all.
  • MissMaggie3
    Options
    Well, yes, I've finished Stage 3. Not sure whether to take a break or not before Stage 4; will sleep on it. Will also post report on development tomorrow - bedtime now. Night night!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    bump I start Stage 3 next week
  • moochachip
    moochachip Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    After my second BWM, I scored 5:30 for my first set, and about the same for the second. One minute better then my first - Here's to hopin for another minute dropped for my third round. Second round of stage B tomorrow.

Congrats to both MissMaggie and lilRicki. Keep kickin it.