Day 11 (Day 1 Level 2)

Options
Done! It was sooo hard. I'm gonna keep at it but really disappointed that there is no change in my weight or inches. HOWW!!

Replies

• lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    Has anybody else done day 11 yet??

I need to know your thoughts and progress so far. I'm really :-( no weight or inches are off yet!!
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I found it to be a hard workout. I had trouble with all the plank variations. I changed my diet to 1200-1400 calories. Ok, that was always the plan. I contribute any weightloss to my eating habits. I did lose 1.5 inches off my arms, but that's really the only place. I'm sure we'll see a big difference after Level 2. We definitely getting stronger with this DVD so that's a positive to concentrate on.
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I meant to say that I'm actually sticking to the 1200-1400 calories a day instead of cheating every other day so that's why I'm losing weight.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm done level 2 day 2.. and along with that, I also did half of level 1 again.. woot..
  • Emikayfoos
    Emikayfoos Posts: 35
    Options
    Im cutting out most all of my carbs. I actually do lettuce wraps instead of sandwich or regular wheat wraps. Ive only lost half a lb but I also lost an inch around my waist and people are mentioning that Im looking slimmer. I also, even if i have calories left, do NOT eat late!
  • Emikayfoos
    Emikayfoos Posts: 35
    Options
    just finished day 11, level 2. IT KICKED MY BUTT! I had to do mainly modified and stop a lot, but only for a few seconds to catch my breath. I cant wait for this to get easier!!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Today would have been level 2 day 3 but I'm sore so I'll be doing some yoga and stretching during celtic halftime
  • Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options
    I took yesterday off to rest my knee. Did day 1 of level 2 today. I didn't find it to be too hard (I did have to stop and catch my breath a couple of times though). I sweated a lot more with this one though!!! I'm just glad that I don't have to do any sit-ups or those side lunge things.
  • Raybeano
    Raybeano Posts: 19
    Options
    OH, and i'm down 2 lbs this week and 1 inch from my waist!!!
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late.. I did Day 11.. but i'm sticking to Level 1