Level 2 Day 1

Options
netsirk12
netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
I know, I am a day ahead but I figured I would start it. :)
Kicked my butt, last time I did it I thought it was my favorite level. haha, yeah right!!
Today I also did a 10 min run and a 40 min walk with my dog.

Good day, I a exhaused but well worth it.

I started level 1 at 202.6
today I was 200.6 :) wahhoooo

Hopefully by next week I will see the 100's again and there will be no looking back!!!

Off to go burn more calories by cleaning my messy house! Woot!!!

I am so close to a goal of mine it keeps me motivated to do more even though my legs feel like they are going to fall off! I will do this!!!! So happy to see my plateu be over!!!! :)

Replies

• lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    Im starting this level in the morning, dreading it!!
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Did level 2 today.. Kicked me butt.... And it made my knees even more sore..
    I like it because it got my body moving more, but I liked level one more beause I felt it more in my abs and arms (where I want to work out more).
  • Twyla123
    Twyla123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have taken 3 days off so far so today is the start of L2 for me! I know there are a lot of planks but L1 before and after pics was a great idea! I can see abs forming :love:
  • mariholm
    mariholm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty excited to be starting level 2 tonight, I saw some results from level 1 so it's motivated me big time! Good luck everyone!
  • Medlockbb
    Medlockbb Posts: 57
    Options
    I am suppose to start Level 2 today, if my disk comes in! I am dreading it because I remember how hard the 1st few days of L1 were and how sore I was! I did before pics and was going to do after at the very end, do you recommend doing pics between each level?