Weekly Challenge: May 7 - 13

Options
2»

Replies

• G3tR1pp3d
    G3tR1pp3d Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Posting a little early but wanted to make sure the weekend did not end with me not online. So far exercise was 412 minutes. I started late so I did not track water. I will post again if the number goes up and I get online by Monday.
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm at 250 days now. Will post my minutes of exercise after tomorrow.
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    40 minutes jog today, plus about 20 minutes of weeding. Tomorrow will be yoga and lots of garden work. Right now I'm at 175 minutes, all my water, and 90 days :smile:
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    well, didn't get to start back with working out again today since I now have a sinus infection and laryngitis! :sick: There's no way I can exercise yet since I have all this drainage and stuffy nose and sore throat! YUCK. At least the busy Mother's Day work week is over for me now! Oh, Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's!!! :) I finally made myself an actual meal today, breakfast for dinner! It was good, esp since I have barely eaten the past 3 days! Good news though, I lost 3 lbs since last time I weighed myself, like a week ago! Proud that I stayed strong and left the scale under my bed for a week! lol. Well, I am going to lay on my couch the rest of the night and relax with my lil portable humidifier thing I bought! Have a good night all!
  • hcdawg
    hcdawg Posts: 69
    Options
    Had a good week exercise wise, not so much with the food. If I could eat a little better nutrition wise I think I would be doing a lot better.

298 minutes exercise, 8 cups of water minimum per day!!!
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    322 minutes / 3745 calories burned.

I was really lazy some days. I'm trying to get my mojo back!
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    Well thanks to an extra cycle ride on Friday i managed to drag myself over the 360 minutes line last week. I also mananed the 8 glasses of water a day required. Considering my stag weekend and the fact that i wasn't on nights this week that's not bad. Plus i only made it to the gym twice last week. This week should be a better one. Lots of cycling and a new gym programe to work on. Should be able to reverse the effect of my weekend in no time at all :-).
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    275 minutes for me. I got my water every day except saturday.
  • camsmommy2008
    camsmommy2008 Posts: 131
    Options
    Ok I just did my weekly tally and I am proud to say that I didn't do too bad at all...

I met my personal goal for the week not by much in my opinion but alas I met it. I have logged now for 72 days without missing a beat. I worked out 460 minutes last week and I burned 3744 calories. I also met my 8+ glasses of water per day goal.

This week is going to be a tough week since the hubby is home most of the week (its his short work week) so I am going to maintain my goal of getting in a 3500 calorie burn this week along with staying with the big dogs and drinking my water.

Here is to everyone having a good week and a Monday that goes by quickly! :drinker:
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well, it looks as though I've lost a bit of steam. Only logged 221 minutes for 1606 calories this week. I did hit my water goal (avg 10 glasses/day). DID NOT meet my personal goal - sodium is through the roof. Tired, sore, gained back a pound, and generally disenchanted. :indifferent:

Between current, new, and upcoming obligations, it's safe to say I'm more than a little distracted and stressed. Hopefully this week I can turn things around.
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thanks to a lot of yard work yesterday, I got to 317 minutes for 1614 calories. All my water all days. I'm at 93 days.

As for my personal goal of at/under 40% carbs 4/7 days, I got 3/7. One more day than last week! I was pretty close a fourth day at 41.8%. I'll get there!
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    In a shocking burst of exercise yesterday (8 mile hike with 2000ft elevation change) I got my weekly minutes up to 430!! That is a personal record for me. Yikes, I sure am sore today.

I got off on my tracking so I can't say if I got my water in and I didn't meet my goal of tracking my food intake.

Let the new week begin!

SG