CLX/TF HYBRID, Question!

Options
tabithajoyy
tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
Hey everyone!!!

I am right now doing CLX and i will be done with the program in about 2 wks and i was wondering if any of you have done the CLX/TURBOFIRE HYBRID? How did you like it? Also what kind of tips/advice, pos/neg feedback?! THANK YOU =)

Replies

• myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I did the schedule in the book last summer and had great results. I love both programs but I got bored in the middle of my second round. Took a break to do P90X2 but couldn't stay away. I'm on week 5 of Janelle's schedule and loving it just as much. Janelle's schedule is more hard core than the book, especially at first, but it is only 12 weeks compared to 20 weeks.
    Stacie
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I just started Lean. I've been doing TF as my cardio but wouldn't call it a hybrid. When I finish Lean I plan to do Janelle's hybrid.
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Kincar, I'd call that a hybrid. It's what I am doing also. I am following the CLX schedule of 3 lifting sessions a week and 2 cardio sessions from Turbo Fire.

For example:

Sun - Fire 45 / Stretch 10
    Mon - Burn 1
    Tue - REST
    Wed - Burn 2
    Thu - Hit 20 / Ab Burner
    Fri - Burn 3
    Sat - REST

I suggest just doing a program that you enjoy and don't beat yourself up if you miss a workout. If you don't enjoy what you're doing, you'll never stick with it.

I started doing the hybrid in the TF book but got bored with it fast. It didn't have enough lifting and seemed like every other day was abs or streching.