• FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Down 5.8 this week!

Whooo Hooo! Way to go Renee!
  • HAMMBONE
    HAMMBONE Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY to everyone!!!

This weekend was really busy and I haven't been on the computer much so trying to catch up.

Renee, congrats on your loss!!! I have to get my head in the game and get focused. It seems like I allow every little thing to derail me and I lose focus. It is time to make me and my goal IMPORTANT and start saying NO to all the temptations.

How is everyone doing?
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I hear you Hammbone. Me too.

Calie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Down 5.8 this week!

how womderful. Really a great lost Renee. I am afraid i went the other way.
    Calie
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    FIRESWAN: Keep on keepin on - you will eventually see results somehow!

HAMMBONE: I hear ya on the weekend thing. I do so well all week and then crash on weekends. I finally did well this past weekend, though....

RENEE: Awesome loss this week!

CALIE: Howz WW treatin you?

JCPMOORE: It's so hard to stay on track when you have so much going on, isn't it?

Did I miss anyone? If so, not intentional!

Scale still not moving for me, just plugging away and will continue to do so....
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Now I have the stomach bug... everything with a smell makes me hurl. Finally broke down and had a spoonful of peanut butter for the fat and protein. Only thing that sounds good is cereal.
  • FireSwan
    Options
    RESALYN: Keep on moving...even if the scale doesn't budge, you'll still feel better and be healthier!

RENEE: I'm so sorry you have a stomach bug. Get some rest and get better soon! DRINK LOTS OF WATER, stay hydrated.

HAMMIE: It's so hard to stay focused with everything in life whirling around you. Make time for yourself, because YOU are worth it! That was a hard lesson for me to learn, but I feel so much better (and I treat others better) when I'm working on me.

EVERYONE: Keep at it and stay strong and if life kicks you down, just get right back up. Working out and staying healthy is not easy, if it were everyone would be in tip top shape!

Daily Motivation:
    277815870732909940_zlI2eXG8_c.jpg
  • FireSwan
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to post how I've been doing. Well, so far I've completed day 15 of Jillian Michael's 30- day shred. I've also been exercising approx 1 hr to 1.5 hr / day. Last night I decided to do some stair intervals so I walked and ran up and down 6 flights of stairs, stopping at every odd floor to do 5 pushups and then stopping at the top to do jumping jacks or squats. It was the most exhausting 25 min workout I think I've ever done. About 10 min into it I wanted to give up, then I looked down at my flabby belly and said, "nope..keep going!".

I still haven't lost any weight, but I definitely feel better, have more energy and am more focused than I've ever been before. I AM NOT GOING TO LET THE SCALE DE-RAIL ME! I have a feeling I'll wake up one morning and there will be a pile of fat that just falls off of me all at the same time. :noway:

Have a great day everyone
  • FireSwan
    Options
    <looks around> Hello?? <echo>

Anyone here? Come on everyone! Let's stay motivated! We are half-way through the month, don't stop now. :happy:

Daily Motivation:
    working-out-pushing-yourself.jpg
  • HAMMBONE
    Options
    Good afternoon losers,
    How we doing?
    Renee, hope you are feeling better. Hey when you are sick, you have to take care of yourself. Get back in here and on track when you are feeling better.

Oh my, Fireswan, you did have an awesome workout! You took it to the next level and it WILL pay off.

I still am not on track as I too have been sick this week. Starting to feel better though.
    Still have 2 weeks to get a loss in for the month.

Calie, how ya doing on WW? Hope it is working for you.

Res, what's the latest fitbug report? fitbit? fit something...LOL
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Heeeeeelllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (stops to listen to the echo.....) Anyone still around?

Yep... just had a hard week.. I'm back now....
  • suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm here just reading and thinking.....I've been back on track again....gessh I swear! Once you get off the wagon it's hard to get back on and STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep working at it
    FIRESWAN ........LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HAMMBONE
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies,

I have bombed 3 weekends straight. I lose app. 5 lbs during the week, regain over the weekend, lose during the week, regain, lose, regain.... here I am today, almost back to ticker and HERE COMES THE WEEKEND!!!

I MUST get focused and beat the weekend.

Just think, I have lost the same 5 lbs 3 times this month... I could be 15 lbs lighter if I didn't keep gaining!!! GEEZ

Ok, no looking back, it is over and done with soooo looking forward, moving forward, and going to make it a LOSERS WEEKEND!!!!
  • HAMMBONE
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies,
    Today I am back to 193.5 sooo my MONDAY LITE goal is to either maintain or LOSEEEE!
    Got to keep my focus this weekend and not come back here on Monday up 5 lbs. That story is OLD as dirt.

This sure has been a harder struggle than I thought it would be.
  • suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I sure do know the feeling Hambone! It's so hard sometimes! For the first time I'm back on track and hoping to stay FOCUSED this weekend! Grandsons graduation and etc.....It's very difficult sometimes!
    HANG IN HERE it will be ok somehow someday...We just can't throw in the towel!!!
  • HAMMBONE
    Options
    Hey Suzzee,
    We are having my niece a skating party tomorrow at the skating rink. We will be having pizza and cake.
    I am really going to have to have my game face on.
    I can't skate sooo I won't be burning calories like everyone else. I think I am the only one who can't skate.
    Never could even when I was little. ...LOL

Congrats to your g'son!!!

You are right.... we are not throwing in the towel!!!
  • FireSwan
    Options
    Good evening Ladies,

Stay focused and don't give into temptation, think of how hard you work at it all week, don't blow it on the weekend!

Don't let your weekend become your weakness! :flowerforyou:
  • HAMMBONE
    Options
    Great advice Fireswan!!!

Skate party went well yesterday. I did eat 1.5 slices of pizza and small slice of cake but all in all did quite well.

Today drinking lots of water since I didn't drink enough yesterday.

Let's make today a LOSERS DAY.
  • FireSwan
    Options
    Daily motivation
    zlittle-motivation-22.jpg