What motivates you to exercise in the a.m.

Options
shaybell34
shaybell34 Posts: 50 Member
Im starting to get up with my kids wanting to exercise but then about 5 excuses pop in my head ..shed some advice please.

Replies

• BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Getting it over with early!!!!
  • shaybell34
    Options
    thats a good idea so should i eat breakfast first or after ...but i have to motivate myself to just walk out my front door.
  • MizTk
    MizTk Posts: 5
    Options
    Pretty much nothing motivates me to exercise in the a.m. except the thought of getting it over with for the day
  • LexieeLovee
    LexieeLovee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I work out at 6am before work.. Use to hate getting up for the gym any time of the day ... But after forcing myself to go I love it and if I don't go... My day is so much longer I dread it

So just tell yourself .. Get it over with! And you'll feel 10x better and you won't regret going haha
    Plus you'll make better choices through out the day since u already worked out u won't wanna eat like you would if u didn't go..
  • LexieeLovee
    LexieeLovee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Grab a little fruit or snack before u get dressed, work out then eat a real breakfast :)
  • shaybell34
    Options
    Thanks for the support an motivation..this really helped.
  • hizwyfe
    hizwyfe Posts: 12
    Options
    The scale, I just started my jouney 4 days ago and I'm already 5 pounds lighter!!!
  • LuLu3038
    LuLu3038 Posts: 4
    Options
    I just rejoined today and would like some help for an early riser due to my job. I'm up at 4:30 am M-F and don't get home until 6-7pm, how can I fit a workout that gives me energy for the day, but may not require a 3 am wakeup call?
  • SassyAdrienne
    Options
    I like to have my evenings free to do other things. Plus, I find when I don't go in the a.m. I'm not as likely to go in the evening.
  • JazzMaTazz21
    Options
    I just rejoined today and would like some help for an early riser due to my job. I'm up at 4:30 am M-F and don't get home until 6-7pm, how can I fit a workout that gives me energy for the day, but may not require a 3 am wakeup call?

You may wanna try working out on your lunch break. Depending on your job, if you have time. Or u could.join a gym thats on you way home, work out on your way to work or on your way home. I hope ghis helps u a little.
  • Erihppas
    Erihppas Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I don't.

I am an evening worker-outer. It just works for me!

I work out at night and then eat dinner. It's a nice routine.

Do what works for you, not just what everyone tells you the right thing to do is.
  • charmingcee
    charmingcee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I try to wake up before the kids to exercise because I know it's the only time I have uninterrupted "me time"......and the fact that I get it over with.
  • MzLee1220
    MzLee1220 Posts: 8
    Options
    Gives me a boost of energy. I can only workout in the mornings on the weekends. I am not a early bird!
  • MsTae84
    MsTae84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What I like about early morning workouts is the fact there is hardly anyone around and I dont have to worry about it later in the day. I like to have my afternoons free for whatever comes up. I usually grab a banana or eat a bowl of oatmeal before I go just incase i dont get to eat afterwards.
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Not a damn thing :yawn:
  • Chinadollpuss
    Chinadollpuss Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just getting it over with so i dont have to do it later on
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    It really helps me to wake up and get ready for my day if I do my first walk of the day first thing in the morning! Better than coffee, I tell ya :smile:
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That it will be over for the day and I can get into something if I wanted to in the evening. I feel accomplished.
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Getting it done early ensures me that it gets done, and it set's the pace for a healthy day!